Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you addicted to WEED?!?
no
hahahaha what
gently caress outta here
Most certainly not! I'm insulted by the very inquiry!
i get higher than goku
View Results

• Locked thread
poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Magius1337est posted:

most gun violence is drug crime related

really makes you think

Legalize drugs and there's no drug crime. It worked with the 21st amendment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

poverty goat posted:

Weed is really good yall

Yeah or at the very least it's less bad than everything else. Lol at the gun vs pot guy.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Tokit posted:

lol THC isn't water soluble dumb rear end

MAYBE IT'S A LATTE SMART GUY?!?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
vaping vs smoking is a dumb loving argument because you can literally do both.

there is the sunk cost fallacy of having spent 500 dollars on a peice of custom glassware with the get out frog on it made by that eyeball guy in byob though.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Black August posted:

It's called the PNW where concentrates are sold at 1000mg a pop for $15-$60 depending on the brand and content and you can overload on those fuckers like candy

Black August posted:

Concentrates and RSOs are NOT to be hosed with (spoiler I hosed with them hard), like for real since I’ve quit down to holidays/specials/monthly, I just sample the custom rso tincture I made in a dropper and I am loving g o n e

This crap is monster strong and cheap and I’m just gonna respect that and enjoy being far out as Pluto for pretty much $100-$200 a year tops

I thought the context was medicinal use. I may have misread.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Jose Mengelez posted:

there is the sunk cost fallacy of having spent 500 dollars on a peice of custom glassware with the get out frog on it made by that eyeball guy in byob though.

If you spend more than $50 on a nice bong in 2018 the cost difference is 100% aesthetics

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Jose Mengelez posted:

vaping vs smoking is a dumb loving argument because you can literally do both.

my 70 dollar bong from shivdas fell over cause i was smoking too much, i took it to a local smoke shop and two months later it got a triple honey comb perc and new stand added to it for 30 dollars.

what im saying is that smoke shop owners who consume every jwh variant under the sun make bad business decisions

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
yeah and also your bong wont be made obsolete in a couple years by new battery types and airflow innovations or whatever.

hell, you could be smoking a four thousand year old clay bong you found in a mummy's tomb and still get high as nek. i prefer my vape though as it's stealthy, efficient, easy to clean and completely free of pharoah's curses.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

The Pharaoh's Curse was a pretty big selling point for me

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

a guy once told me emphatically that roors get you higher than any other bong because of german engineering

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

poverty goat posted:

a guy once told me emphatically that roors get you higher than any other bong because of german engineering
lol im going to start using that line

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Black August posted:

It's called the PNW where concentrates are sold at 1000mg a pop for $15-$60 depending on the brand and content and you can overload on those fuckers like candy

Man you sound like a total pussy. :rznv:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i'm addicted to weed

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dick Bastardly posted:

i'm addicted to weed

Hell yeah man, way to be. :rznv:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Dick Bastardly posted:

i'm addicted to weed

I'm very disappointed in you, son. HAHA psyche that rules

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp

Tolkien minority posted:

It’s to help him recover from reading your posts :smuggo:

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Awww poor little baby is addicted to marijuana. Where's your mommy, baby? Oh she's dead...yikes nevermind.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Magnitogorsk. posted:

With the right gravity bong technique an 8th will last you 5 months of smoking every night. A vape cant come close to the efficiency. People smoking bowls and poo poo are doing the equivalent of taking 1 sip per can of beer and dumping the rest down the sink

i would like to know more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Having fun is addicting.

• Locked thread