Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you addicted to WEED?!?
no
hahahaha what
gently caress outta here
Most certainly not! I'm insulted by the very inquiry!
i get higher than goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i was high when my mom died and i didnt get to go to a baseball game MARIJUANA IS RUINING MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEE lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

buy TSX:ACB before it gets listed on the NYSE and make some ez $$$

:2bong:

my wife bought like 5 shares of some w33d company for like $.50 each just on a lark and now they are worth like $16 cause they annoucned they were gonna make w33d soda or something and really wishing we just like bought a whole paychecks worth of them instead ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Guildenstern Mother posted:

My boss is a huge stoner and is easily the world's worst stoner. He gets so angry and prowls around looking for things to get even angrier about. It's to the point that if we hire someone and they seem like a stoner I just take them aside and tell them that if he asks if they have weed to lie and say no unless it's the last 10 min of work. It's part of our training now.

Lol this owns.

I used to have a stoner boss but luckily he wasnt that bad just like he would disappear for half an hour randomly and then come back in and be really annoying cause he wanted to ask you 100 questions about what you were doing even though it was all over his head. Then he would play with photoshop lol

• Locked thread