Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you addicted to WEED?!?
no
hahahaha what
gently caress outta here
Most certainly not! I'm insulted by the very inquiry!
i get higher than goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Im on weed for medical reasons and honestly? Both Spice and booze were way more fun (quit both years ago, did Spice when it was brand new and no one knew how dangerous it was). I have to take a LOT of weed to get truly high but it muddles my brain and shuts down its creative center. No matter the strain or method, it�s just kind of boring.

Fake edit: I�m getting those weird punctuation issues too, wtf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Weed is like anything else, it can have a different effect on everyone. Im such a square that Im allergic to it and will go into a sneezing fit like its loving ragweed unless I vape it.

Weed causing rage could conceivably happen, but it seems so rare that it borders on hilarious

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

frogge posted:

so I rolled a 20 and a 17. Which stat is better to put the 20 on, MDMB or CHMNACA?

CHMNACA if you�re rolling a Sorcerer or Bard, duh!

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

smokin that CHIM gets you vehk as gently caress, like reach heaven by violence

For the true ending you need to maximize your Sativa stat before talking to Vivec

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Tolkien minority posted:

The breeding for higher thc also means that generally the amount of other cannabinoids is much lower relative to the thc, which while it may be good for getting real high it�s not so good for health reasons. We know at least that CBD in conjunction with THC helps mediate/prevent negative effects of THC, and given there are a ton of other cannabinoids that are present and now are in negligible amounts in comparison to the THC it�s a safe bet that they also had a role they played. It�s kindve like how we�ve selectively bred fruit to have way more sugar and less of other stuff. No, fruit isn�t bad for you, but tons of fructose without all the fiber and vitamins and phytochemicals and stuff is

Realtalk CBD is really good for medical stuff, as long as you don't take too much of it, and even though I have medical clearance for the real poo poo I like to blend high THC vaping with CBD drops under the tongue for pain relief. That way I can control the CBD balance, which is impossible when the manufacturer does it. It was the only thing that got my out of control muscle swelling sensation in the rotator cuff under control, besides an ice pack (can't take NSAIDs). However, if your chronic pain level is high/consistent, CBD alone won't do it and the THC legit does help.

The only problem with medical weed is it's kind of like muscle relaxers or nerve suppressors (?) like Gabapentin. If you are high enough for the pain to be controlled, you're high enough to be in stoner blob mode and not be able to accomplish anything important, let alone drive.

I used to be on narcotics for the pain and honestly I preferred those, even though they sometimes gave me terrible mood swings and I can't imagine anyone getting enjoyment out of being addicted to them. If you took a single Vicodin, you could still function through the work day.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

I got liquid THC in a syringe as part of my medical package because the vape wears off quickly and if you do not measure it out EXACTLY as prescribed, it's easy to accidentally get Megahigh.

Past slipped discs in my back were acting up because I was just in a car accident last week. Measured out a rice grain, just like they said. The rice grain looked a little thick, but NBD I thought, and took it. I then went on a magical journey where I had auditory hallucinations, booted up random games, then opened up FL studio and composed a total nonsense song because I figured it would make sense in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Earwicker posted:

i have debilitating back muscle spasms once in a while but a good high CBD ratio weed or vape can stop them instantly, its the first thing ive ever found that helps really (outside of exercises that make the spasms likely) and when its like a 25:1 you barely get high and just get the painkilling effect. its great

( dont get me wrong i love thc but sometimes you just need to kill pain)

My pain is so bad that cbd alone won’t cut it, nor will low thc/high cbd. When it really acts up the pain marches through oxys. I felt better after my car accident than some of my random bad pain days. I have 2 chronic pain conditions in my pelvis (interstitial cystitis, endometriosis), herniated discs, and fibromyalgia. Endometriosis can glue organs together and thank god, last time it went hog wild it chose my appendix which was apparently being twisted and glued to my abdominal wall by period growth gone wrong, causing slow drip appendicitis on top of everything else.

I got the medical weed card in a stingy swing state for a reason :v:

EDIT to add: if your weed isn’t killing the pain enough, and you can’t (or don’t feel comfortable with) narcotics, the pain shots will bring at least some relief and it lasts for months. A shot at the base of my skull stopped the weekly migraines and a shot in each hip has made the limping days go down considerably. Shots are great in conjunction with CBD/THC.

Mr. Creakle fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Oct 11, 2018

• Locked thread