Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you addicted to WEED?!?
no
hahahaha what
gently caress outta here
Most certainly not! I'm insulted by the very inquiry!
i get higher than goku
View Results

• Locked thread
WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I’ve never gotten violently angry while stoned. This dude has got some loving issues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
getting high and lifting weights ala The Whole Fuckin Show, Rob Van Dam is cool and good and what i’m going to do after work

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Dont Touch ME posted:

Calling bullshit when someone experiences negative effects of a drug that you don't makes you look like a pisspants crybaby.

Claiming that you cant throw your life down the shitter seeking out pot is also stupid. Cannabis culture sucks and I hope all of you end up smoking something laced with MDMB-CHMNACA.

lol

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
The baseball anecdote is very funny lol

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Coolguye posted:

some places have to drug test for a contract they might have. other places drug test but specifically do not care about thc, they're literally only looking for harder drugs like coke or heroin.

cant forget tweak!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

inhale bong hit -> shotgun tall can of beer - > exhale bong hit

I did this in high school and threw up on my own penis

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
bongrips of dustoff

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Tolkien minority posted:

If a gram lasts you more then a day even vaping ur a bitch baby stoner

you smoke too much weed

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

I have this feeling about this thread

E lol one person actually rated this thread. Stoners.

goldmine this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

• Locked thread