Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you addicted to WEED?!?
no
hahahaha what
gently caress outta here
Most certainly not! I'm insulted by the very inquiry!
i get higher than goku
View Results

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Sounds like a guy who seriously needs to get a job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Colonel Cancer posted:

Replace marijuana with dicks and article still makes sense.

"When I had my first cup of coffee in the morning, I pressed the little button on my dick, waited for the blue glow, took a huge inhale and then blew it into the mug so that I could suck in the cum and caffeine at the same time"

now the article is way more interesting

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
one time I ate a weed brownie and went to see Captain America Civil War but I was too high to comprehend the movie. WWED HAS RUINED MAI LIIIIIFE!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

checks out, looks like a tubby manchild who never had a real job in his life.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Colonel Cancer posted:

High strength weed is great, you can smoke less of it. Just because 90% proof booze exists doesn't mean that you should chug it like cheap beer.

some people just don't have the will self-control for weed, like the guy in the OP.

I know people who smoke a gram+ throughout the day, meanwhile I'm cool with just a bubbler bowl of bud that I smoke over the course of like 2 hours.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
my brain was already hosed up before weed so it cancels out I think

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Has anybody said marihuana is the devil but marijuana is great? Cuz that�s my opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igtLqhX4BCA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
my bowl is always full of charred bud and like one corner of green, the bong water is black and hasn't been changed for years. that second part was a lie because the glass is so black I can't see the water any more and I don't remember the last time I changed the water, possibly age 15? smoke weed every god drat day.

• Locked thread