Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Unironically owns to be friends with women because I find most guys can't hold up their end of a conversation to save their loving life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

I will say that they occasionally come out with an unexpected remark like "Orville Redenbacher could loving GET IT" and all their friends will be like GIRL YAASS and you have to once again recalibrate what you thought you knew about female sexuality.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

dads friend steve posted:

My eclectic hobby is catering gangbangs with unusual fusions of different cultures cuisines

Says here "doggy" is tonight's featured position and theme ingredient

• Locked thread