Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Turtle Blogger posted:

I'm a dude and most of my friends are female. They are better at being friends than males and I'm thankful that they are friends with me

same

i have dudes who are "acquaintances" at best. honestly though, most men I've dealt with are the biggest whiniest most self-entitled people I've ever met. and the kind of poo poo that most men brag about behind closed doors w/ other dudes "lol, i took that grenade" and poo poo related makes me feel pretty sick. most men are socially stunted and i thought it was a generational thing when I was younger, but nope. it's somehow managed to get even worse, and the lovely attitudes and thoughts aren't age dependent.

but my best friend and for that matter almost every single one of my friends are women. and my fiancee is cool w/ it all. life owns. and yes, it's true, you get to gently caress them every now and again, which owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Blue Train posted:

if you are actually friends with women you know they are the filthiest nastiest dirty talkingest about sex, way worse than guys

it's different though. women describe it in a visceral/sensual sense, and actually recall an experience. you know, a fun story right? and they'll gladly poo poo talk about how poorly guys do in bed too. it still amazes me every time when I hear about how incredibly selfish men can be in bed.....and I should clarify. yes, most of my female friends I have hooked up w/ at one point or another. as far as I'm concerned, if you can't make sure your partner is able to get off if you're able to, and it's not a kink where they want to be denied in some way, then things aren't being done right.

men describe as like going to war or trying to secure a piece of property. just a single lense and a gross amount of entitlement. and it's boring as gently caress too "like, I was all how about we make a movie.... of course I took the asian one...." there's almost no description of the act itself, just the before and after. and the guys who do talk about it come off as super insecure because it becomes apparent that they're exaggerating. these are also the guys who are some of the worst human beings to hang around.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Cosmik Slop posted:

I will say that they occasionally come out with an unexpected remark like "Orville Redenbacher could loving GET IT" and all their friends will be like GIRL YAASS and you have to once again recalibrate what you thought you knew about female sexuality.

lmbo, yes! though to be fair this kind of comment usually happens after a few rounds.

• Locked thread