Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

As a sociopath I enjoy befriending both men and women so I can use them to further my own selfish gains and then dispose of them (equally!) in the friendship trashcan, like used condoms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

gently caress. Any guy who says things like “toxic masculinity” unironically and actually wants to talk about emotions with his friends is a limp-wristed babby piece of poo poo with a small dick and I’d gladly gently caress his day up and then cuck his wife with my magnum dong and gently caress I’m so loving lonely oh my god

Aug 3, 2014

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I’ve always got along with women better than men, but since getting married I’ve had to realize some things and tone it down. Like for example I had to accept that a lot of the ways I interacted with women friends was extremely flirtatious and constantly playing with sexual tension and boundaries, I would flirt rather automatically without even realizing that I was doing it,

Now I am in a fully committed monogamous marriage , I’ve had to pull back from many of my women friends and I realized how much I constantly sexualized things. I am still able to have friendships with women, but I have to be extremely careful about my boundaries and not letting things slip into these automatic patterns of behavior. So unfortunately I can’t maintain friendships with women who I had any sexual encounter with in the past and I have to be very careful in the way I allow myself to behave around women, which means going extra steps to prevent things from ever happening way in advance.

At this point, I’m not even comfortable giving women rides in my car for example or drinking alcohol around women unless my wife is there with me. I’d rather be extra overly careful and cautious than be tempted into sin

Jesus Christ, man.

Aug 3, 2014

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Why does a man make money or take care of himself. To own a place to get laid and to look good to get laid. In biology, the male's goal is to hump and ejaculate.

This is pretty true, I think. So many things I’ve learned to do have been—on some level—for the purpose of attracting female attention. Working out, picking up instruments, etc. The irony is that all of these activities have made me way more male friends over the years, which is alright with me too :hfive:

Aug 3, 2014

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Stories about nerds being really awkward towards women is like crack to me, so please share

Pick doesn’t make as many threads as she used to, unfortunately.

• Locked thread