Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
Hot Dog is a sheep dog and Vegas is a lab I think. Maybe you're thinking of that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
I like how much they were paying homage to Shawshank, they even kept the warden's name the same.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

Shoehead posted:

Wasn't there already a fake D&D? Snakes and Serpents or something?

Also half a school getting into D&D is pretty lolworthy

Swords and Serpents!

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
Does anyone have a theory about the seizures? When Josie had hers, I was thinking some of the adults were drugging their food and drinks with a poison to build up their tolerances to protect them from the poison fresh-aid. But then I remembered Ethel had a seizure and were her parents even involved at all?

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

The perfect getaway vehicle.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

esperterra posted:

lmao at Cheryl and Veronica p much waterboarding Mrs. Blossom with maple syrup I guess??

I love this trash show so much.

That creepy lip licking of hers was loving hilarious.

Also, wasn't she scarred at one point?

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
There was a creepy flashback in a previous episode where child Penelope was picked out of a bunch redheaded orphans to be a companion/child bride for young Clifford Blossom.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/1091429504789110784

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

Snagged this off Netflix, and it's the only shot I remember.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
I'm going with secret triplets OR Jason has a twin brother and Cheryl was adopted as a sistermate, just like her mom was.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
I fully expect Hal to come back next season, maybe with a little Phantom of the Opera type mask to cover his face being blown away. Jughead's gonna be smart and dismember him this time around.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
I was crying like a loving idiot for like 90% of this episode.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
Why do the crazy girlfriends still have the babies and not say, Alice?

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
I mean no one left in that town is fit to raise a baby, except for maybe Pop Tate who hasn't done anything bad yet.

It's more didn't Alice go into the cult to help rescue Polly and the twins, but now she's content to leave them with the two crazy teens that actually were cult members? Like have Alice and Betty even visited those babies at all??

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

Still Fluxing posted:

If Betty has the serial killer gene, and Charles does, but Hal doesn't, it means Alice is the carrier. Which explains a lot, frankly.

It's on FP's side too and the grandfather got booted out of that prep school for SERIAL KILLING, mark my words. My dumb Riverdale theory is he's either partners with the old ghostwriter and helps write the crimes after he commits them, or somehow IS the old ghostwriter which is why he wanted to meet FP so badly. Grandad sending the books to Jughead was like daring to be caught, OR trying to make Jughead into a serial killer, same as Hal did with Betty. Jughead and Betty are gonna crack the case by linking up the stories with real murders and its gonna rip off Girl with the Dragon Tattoo hard.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
I heard it was just rumours and they're still together, or so Tumblr tells me.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Wow, a competent therapist who's actually helpful and gives the characters good advice. That's rare in television shows, good for Riverdale for portraying counseling as an unambiguously positive thing.

So she's either gonna get murdered or be a serial killer.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
She also has a 17 year old, and 11 year old twins back home in NY and I don't think she wanted to move away from them for long periods of time.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
She needs to go straight up mob boss evil and fully team up with her dad or gently caress off to college, because I'm sick of her dumb loving speakeasy/dance club/rum runner/burlesque house plotlines that are nonsensical even for Riverdale, but also commit the sin of being utterly boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
It's only the finale because they shut down production due to Coronavirus. They had 3 more episodes planned and only one of them partly filmed.