Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

i don't, but if you do i'm here for u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis
Furat emptor

OP did not post pics of Mittens playing with string or otherwise being a goofball. Voted 1.

See a mighty city trampled to destruction! See missiles and atom bombs powerless! See civilisation rioting with fear!

Manifisto

I didn't, but now that you mention it I do get a vagues sense that they're . . . up to something

thanks to Splatmaster and vanisher for the sigs!

hockey jockey

Manifisto posted:

I didn't, but now that you mention it I do get a vagues sense that they're . . . up to something

Yes... all those fingers huddled in a warm little cavern... plotting...

Courtesy of Manifisto

Twenty Four

HAIKOOLIGAN
I mean, why not gloves?

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Twenty Four posted:

I mean, why not gloves?

Gloves require more motor skills to successfully put on.

Twenty Four

HAIKOOLIGAN

pixaal posted:

Gloves require more motor skills to successfully put on.

Sure but at least you get to retain like half of those motor skills once they are on!

Then again maybe mittens are a good excuse to be lazy. Someone asks you to do something and you just hold your mitten covered hands and shrug and they nod understandingly and you are off the hook.

Macnult

mittens are like a household for your fingers and since they’re warmer that way it starts to feel like a home

thank you city of glompton for the sig

Dungeon Ecology

yeah sometimes. do they remember last winter? we spent so much time together keeping each other warm, but when things started to heat up too much I had to let them go. i just felt so restricted...

maybe i have comittenment issues...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi

It is a classic symbol of racism in America. This is where the white man has taken the black man and put him between two buns. And then dumped ketchup on him.

please, that's mr. romney to you