Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
well Myles Garrett proving he's cool and good and probably going to get suspended for criticizing thin skinned garbage officials

https://twitter.com/ScottPetrak/status/1053339013115981824

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Burfict is simultaneously ridiculously dirty and obscenely cool for the persona

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ches Neckbeard posted:

well Myles Garrett proving he's cool and good and probably going to get suspended for criticizing thin skinned garbage officials

https://twitter.com/ScottPetrak/status/1053339013115981824

O/U on roughing calls for Sunday, 3?

And I'll put the No calls on holding Garrett at 4.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
He's absolutely right, and he's been so dominant that it seems the refs have decided that holding calls against him don't count they just level the playing field.

One of the more absurd calls this season happened last week with the Chargers against the Browns. It was a touchdown pass and I'm not sure I've ever seen a more obvious false start, the entire left side of the line jumped back almost an entire second before the ball was snapped. I honestly cannot conceive how a person whose job it is to see things could've failed to see that.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Hey guys, wrong week: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3871887

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Play posted:

He's absolutely right, and he's been so dominant that it seems the refs have decided that holding calls against him don't count they just level the playing field.

One of the more absurd calls this season happened last week with the Chargers against the Browns. It was a touchdown pass and I'm not sure I've ever seen a more obvious false start, the entire left side of the line jumped back almost an entire second before the ball was snapped. I honestly cannot conceive how a person whose job it is to see things could've failed to see that.

Myles got held while Rivers had his foot in the end zone.....

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Yeah that's why the browns lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Flikken posted:

Myles got held while Rivers had his foot in the end zone.....

That's not how that penalty works as regards safeties fwiw. It's where the penalty occurs, not where the quarterback is at the time.

I saw that too and thought it was a safety live, but I didn't actually see the replay to see if it was.

• Locked thread