Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I puked off a balcony in college that was maybe 20 some feet up in the air but I think this probably leaves me below the US average

When I went by there the next day all the puke was gone but there's a lot of dogs around there kinda runnin around so maybe they ate the puke

Also I don't know if I would count an airplane puke even if I did one because the puke can only fall onto the airplane floor, not onto the wheat, rivers, and mountains below, as I fly over America's heartland.

I don't remember what it sounded like when the puke hit the ground maybe I wasn't paying attention

Anyway post your highest pukes in the comments section below, like and subscribe, and hit the notification icon it helps the channel out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've gotten really high and puked, yes.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I puked from the moon to the sun

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

aporx height of puke:

what it landed on and who ate it or cleaned it up

what did you eat:

how if your gf about it now:

Pirde

bad smell?:

I was working on that before but I didn't finish it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

That's a really good thing you made

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sid Vicious posted:

That's a really good thing you made

Thank you

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not going to be in the running for this, but are you measuring how high up the person was or how far the puke had to travel? 'Cos someone could puke on an aeroplane at 30,000 feet but the puke might only drop a foot or so into a toilet bowl.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

raton posted:

Thank you

You're welcome do you want to go out sometime

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
About 90 feet off the smoking deck of the USS Wasp, after a night of libo in Roosevelt Roads, PR.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sid Vicious posted:

You're welcome do you want to go out sometime

Idk do you know any good parties

I hear Guelf is a party town

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

raton posted:

Idk do you know any good parties

I hear Guelf is a party town

I'm a dad of two I don't even leave the house

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

GORDON posted:

About 90 feet off the smoking deck of the USS Wasp, after a night of libo in Roosevelt Roads, PR.

off the Front part?

The front seems very pukeable, like it was made for puking off of

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sid Vicious posted:

I'm a dad of two I don't even leave the house

Congrats what the highest your kids puked from?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

raton posted:

Congrats what the highest your kids puked from?

Like 10 feet

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
That seems pretty good for juniors divison but my fantasy pukers league is all from the majors so I don't know

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

He's really handsome

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
in third grade my class was preparing to do a winter holiday concert. we spent a month rehearsing Frosty the Snowman and Holly, Jolly Christmas and stuff.

we planned out the great bit for Winter Wonderland. everyone got red and green felt, we cut outlines around our hands, and glued the pieces of felt together to make mittens. the idea was every kid had one green mitten and one red mitten, and while we sang the song we'd do jazz hands with the mittens on.

the day of the concert arrives and we go through our songs and everything is going as planned. i was one of the shorter kids in class so i was on the back row of the risers we were standing on while singing.

suddenly, halfway through Winter Wonderland, my stomach sends my brain the message "you are going to throw up in t-minus 5 seconds." because i was on the back row of the risers there was nowhere for me to go. i was too high up in the air to jump off the back of the risers and there was some 20-30 kids lined up in two rows of risers in front of me that i couldn't push through.

so my body did what bodies instinctively do when barfing is about to happen. i clapped my hands over my mouth.

my hands that were wearing mittens. felt mittens, covered in glue. waterproof felt mittens, covered in glue.

yeah. i made the Horn of Gondor and proceeded to spray puke in a huge parabolic ark all over the heads of everyone in my class. kids crying. parents running up on stage to drag their puke-soaked kids away. teacher on the PA system shouting that the concert was ending early and pleading with parents to stay calm and not beat the poo poo out of me.

i was the new kid that year too, my family had moved to that town from an entirely different state. the rest of that year was pretty awful for me because all the other kids loving HATED me after that. thankfully my family moved again at the end of the year.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

raton posted:

off the Front part?

The front seems very pukeable, like it was made for puking off of

Other side, there's a walkway right below the flight deck that stretches most of the length of the ship.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I chugged a red party cup full of jim beam and then puked it all up off the balcony of the hotel i was staying in like 14 stories up when i was 21 and in vegas one tine, it ruled like i was done puking everything up and still had time ti watch it as it splattered all over the sidewalk

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

lol if you posted:

in third grade my class was preparing to do a winter holiday concert. we spent a month rehearsing Frosty the Snowman and Holly, Jolly Christmas and stuff.

we planned out the great bit for Winter Wonderland. everyone got red and green felt, we cut outlines around our hands, and glued the pieces of felt together to make mittens. the idea was every kid had one green mitten and one red mitten, and while we sang the song we'd do jazz hands with the mittens on.

the day of the concert arrives and we go through our songs and everything is going as planned. i was one of the shorter kids in class so i was on the back row of the risers we were standing on while singing.

suddenly, halfway through Winter Wonderland, my stomach sends my brain the message "you are going to throw up in t-minus 5 seconds." because i was on the back row of the risers there was nowhere for me to go. i was too high up in the air to jump off the back of the risers and there was some 20-30 kids lined up in two rows of risers in front of me that i couldn't push through.

so my body did what bodies instinctively do when barfing is about to happen. i clapped my hands over my mouth.

my hands that were wearing mittens. felt mittens, covered in glue. waterproof felt mittens, covered in glue.

yeah. i made the Horn of Gondor and proceeded to spray puke in a huge parabolic ark all over the heads of everyone in my class. kids crying. parents running up on stage to drag their puke-soaked kids away. teacher on the PA system shouting that the concert was ending early and pleading with parents to stay calm and not beat the poo poo out of me.

i was the new kid that year too, my family had moved to that town from an entirely different state. the rest of that year was pretty awful for me because all the other kids loving HATED me after that. thankfully my family moved again at the end of the year.

I didn't get a chance to puke on anyone when I was in school so count yourself lucky

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

I chugged a red party cup full of jim beam and then puked it all up off the balcony of the hotel i was staying in like 14 stories up when i was 21 and in vegas one tine, it ruled like i was done puking everything up and still had time ti watch it as it splattered all over the sidewalk

Good job Nooner what hotel was it

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I very rarely puke, first time I ever puked was 5th grade. Teacher was yelling at me because my head was on the nice cool desk. She said look at me and then she got covered in it. I had no idea what was going on and ended up getting it on other students.

Ruined every book in that desk since I apparently tried to just puke into the desk so it shouldn't get on people.

I was then screamed at and became confused as I had no idea a body could do that.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
It's not so much about the height, but the velocity of the automobile that you're puking out the window of.

I'd say 50 kph, anything more and there's trouble with the particle effects.

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
I've had to ask a drunk friend to clean puke off of my ceiling.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
No great heights for me, but I did shotgun a Sparks at a fourth of July party when I was 19 and decided the hammock was a great place to chill after that.
Was fine for a few minutes, then my stomach got the launch codes and I proceeded to paint my friend's lawn orange while swaying back and forth and fireworks went off.
At least I had a place to lay down afterward.

E: Wife's best friend puked all over the back seat of our car. The door was locked, as were the windows (dog knows how to roll it down). Two seconds was not enough notice at 45mph to unlock anything.

its all nice on rice fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Oct 13, 2018

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Here's something I didn't think about when drafting this thread: What about farts?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Up or down?

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I've only ever puked off short heights, <50ft, but in college I worked at an amusement park and several people puked on my roller coaster so I've been witness to some +300ft voms!

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I've thrown up some red stuff before, and I didn't have anything red, but it was from a normal height.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Back in my undergrad days, I once was at the top of a high staircase once, so that would be maybe 40 ft from the bottom.

Well I'd spent the evening drinking a giant bottle of Sutter Home Merlot.

My stomach rebelled, I turned my head, and unleashed a stream of cheap Merlot. Since the staircase was straight down, no bends, the puke made it all the way to the bottom of the stairs. I was a mix of impressed and horrified.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Not sure what my height record is.
For distance: Once didn't make it to the toilet in time and projectile vomited maybe twelve feet the second I opened the bathroom door. Some of it hit the toilet.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i really wish i could take part of this thread but i've always sought low and neutral ground when hurling

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I threw up in my hands running through a hallway once and it exploded like a grenade

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
puking off a boat is a great experience. it';s like chummin'. it's like you are Squint in Jaws but an even sadder drunk.

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

lol if you posted:

This is most excellent.

I do not have any great vomit from height stories but witnessing someone else vomit makes me laugh uncontrollably so I look like a huge insensitive douchebag. Frequently this will also kick in while I am vomiting. It's loving terrible and I have no idea how to stop it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

One time I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ArchNemesis posted:

I've had to ask a drunk friend to clean puke off of my ceiling.

I hope he told you you were ruining his legacy.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i once puked up into the air and down a staircase, so including the arc that was probably 10 feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

haljordan posted:

One time I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4WvTCemyRo

• Locked thread