Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I don't know why it didn't click until the 10th episode but (Luke's episode spoilers)he was probably cold and stiff because it's a twin thing and Nell got eaten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

(like the dogs and the hosed up c'thulu dude that pulls the sheets off Theo in bed)?

The family drama is all neatly wrapped up but I would have loved to stay on Mr. Bones' Wild Ride for a bit longer

Do you mean the guy that looked like what the abused girl was drawing? Because im pretty sure that was residual PTSD from touching the girl

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Astroman posted:

Poppy's whole character was a bit weird. She had the flapper thing going, but Mrs. Dudley said she worked for Poppy--"She was old, but just a crazy." So she didn't die in the 20s, she died as an old lady in the 60s or 70s. So why does she manifest in the afterlife with all the twenty-three skidoo schtick? It would be like a Gen X guy dying in 2050 as an old man becoming a ghost who wore flannel and quoted Nirvana lyrics. With the exception of Hugh who seemed to briefly manifest as his younger self, all the ghosts were as old as they were when they died.

Weren't the Dudley's young?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I figured the reason Abigail and the still born were not any older was because they didn't live long enough to have an ideal them to be

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Guiness13 posted:

One of my biggest irrational fears is to wake up with someone just standing in my bedroom behind me, staring at me. This show did not do a lot for my ability to sleep. Especially so soon after reading Hex.

Man half of Hex was really good. But that ending

• Locked thread