Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Lester Shy posted:

She was also probably experiencing the effects of Luke's 90 days of sobriety, since they share the "twin thing."

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

At that point there would be no ill effects, he wasn't in withdrawl anymore. Luke felt great at that time. Nell was just off her meds.

I read Nell going off her meds as being part of her twin connection with Luke. She goes off her meds at the same time that he goes off heroin.

The show doesn't outright say it, and doesn't really do anything with the idea that Nell died because Luke was getting cleaned, but the hammering of the twin thing and the timelines lining up definitely makes it seem that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Shirley's line "She's falling on the goddamn ground and I'm embarrassing myself?" is maybe strong evidence that it was scripted, also.

• Locked thread