Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
you should do it because it might be a non-violent drug charge that someone shouldn't be convicted for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Blazing Ownager posted:

You have to show up. But here's my 'never ever get picked' guidelines:

- Wear an old shirt for a week every night and don't wash it. If it has some questionable slogan, graphic violence or something on it that they can't overtly get mad at you for, all the better
- Wear a necklace, keychain, or something with a little gun or knife on it on it. They hate that.
- Absolutely, positively gently caress up your hair and leave it like that. Run some grease in it and part it wrong.
- If you get called into the jury room, cough and clear your nose a lot and don't cover it
- Loudly whisper to the jurors about how you can't wait to "get some son of a bitch thrown in jail" in the courtroom

I've never gotten selected so I've never had to break out the -really- extreme options but I'm happy with the 100% rate at which I get to go home.

Also can I say 'jury of your peers' actually means 'Jury of people too loving stupid to get out of jury duty' so God help you if you commit a crime.

i thought you were't going to post in gbs any more lol

• Locked thread