Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Imagine you found out your physical body was about to die, but a genius scientist comes to you with a solution. He can remove your brain from your body and put in into another vessel. What would you choose? Shambling corpse? Indestructible robot body? A glass jar filled with green liquid?

Personally I'm feeling a gorilla body. Relatively human-like, super strong compared to a human, and I could just learn sign language to communicate with people or figure out how to use my big gorilla hands to write or type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i'd put it in your dad as you were being conceived, OP

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

A Fancy Hat posted:

Imagine you found out your physical body was about to die, but a genius scientist comes to you with a solution. He can remove your brain from your body and put in into another vessel. What would you choose? Shambling corpse? Indestructible robot body? A glass jar filled with green liquid?

Personally I'm feeling a gorilla body. Relatively human-like, super strong compared to a human, and I could just learn sign language to communicate with people or figure out how to use my big gorilla hands to write or type.

Gorilla is the pro move here imo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
dammit, i was so close!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my brain's all hosed up so any new body would likely be equally as depressed. why would i do that to myself?

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Hit me with that robut body flesh is weak and fails.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

my brain's all hosed up so any new body would likely be equally as depressed. why would i do that to myself?

Put yourself in a well-cared for dog and I dare you to be depressed.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

A Fancy Hat posted:

That'd be a hosed up looking dog, man. Human brains are huge. How you gonna fit all that in a little dog skull?

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Just leave it on the floor tbh

RossMan4Life
Dec 18, 2002

by R. Guyovich
It's not so much a robot body as it is a dodgeball cannon.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

RossMan4Life posted:

It's not so much a robot body as it is a dodgeball cannon.

"Would you put your brain in a robot body?"

"No...I'd put it in something better."

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Senior Management posted:

Hit me with that robut body flesh is weak and fails.

good luck man your servos and poo poo will be all be obsolete and out of production in 5 years

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Has anyone claimed the Adrienne Barbeaubot with chainsaw hands and D-cups of justice yet?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Spread it out over 10,000 ants, bees and wasps

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Twelve Batmans posted:

That'd be a hosed up looking dog, man. Human brains are huge. How you gonna fit all that in a little dog skull?

Glass jar over top of the dog's head to account for the extra size of your brain. Floating in a cool glowing liquid.

Alternately you can size up the dog to be a much larger version of a dog to account for your human brain.

Honestly the choice is yours, though I lean to glass jar for the 50s mad science aesthetic of it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

i'd retain my mind but lose my ability to communicate and interact with the world. that would only be good for someone with a very specific fetish.

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

poverty goat posted:

good luck man your servos and poo poo will be all be obsolete and out of production in 5 years

I will just keep upgrading my dude. They will work one of these days. Unlike my lovely body which has apparently failed me.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'd retain my mind but lose my ability to communicate and interact with the world. that would only be good for someone with a very specific fetish.

What if you're a talking dog with human hands

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I need someone to transplant my brain to the garbage bin outside my apartment.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I'll take one of them walking spiders from Return of the Jedi.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lol, just lol at you wanting to be a gorilla, OP. You'd attract far more attentiilon than you'd end up appreciating

Kidnapped by a gang of male furries, tied face down spreadeagled, then they'd all have their way with you, aĺl night long. Then at dawn stolen from them, smuggled through Customs onto a boat and sold to a circus in India, where your rear end would constantly sting from bad curry and you'd just beg for A-grade bananas. Then you'd be killed and skinned, your pelt sold to makw a rug to he stepped on, your brain gouged out and sokd ti Ripley's, and your hairy head mounted on some trophy wall.

Or similar.

I'd be a 21-year-old well muscled handsome human male with a long and fat dick, if possible. Though I imagine bodies like that would be in high demand, except the ones mangled in car accidents or roasted im a house fire etc.

Shades of Herbert West, reanimator.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Oct 18, 2018

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I see the OP just saw Get Out for the first time.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
The president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
I wanna be a 30 year old Jeff Goldblum and gently caress my way around the world forever.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

What if you're a talking dog with human hands

i had a nightmare like that once. a teleporter of some sort kept making copies of some woman's head fused with a dog. the dog creatures kept speaking in a monotone, with varying degrees of lucidity. all these copies materialized in a large bathroom, slowly filling the room with hosed up dog things that kept babbling without anyone aware of their presence.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Statutory Ape posted:

i'd put it in your dad as you were being conceived, OP

Hahaha oh poo poo lol. :v:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Robot would be cool for like a week until you got hacked.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Rasputin transplanted his dick so maybe try that :shrug:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo9hqmkEfEY

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Into.....another brain!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I would choose the trash, OP. Just throw me in the trash.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

A Fancy Hat posted:

Glass jar over top of the dog's head to account for the extra size of your brain. Floating in a cool glowing liquid.

Would not pet this dog.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Gorillas got tiny dicks op

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

i would acquire a body on the cheap whose previous owner is undergoing the same exact procedure unbeknownst to me then satan and rod serling show up

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

is this a one time deal?

all the coolest animals like wolves and tigers have relatively short lifespans where you are lucky to last a decade, the strategic option would be something like a giant tortoise

you get 30-40 years as a gorilla at least

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Gaunab posted:

Gorillas got tiny dicks op

If they can put my brain in the gorilla I can only assume they can also graft a massive, terrifying penis onto my gorilla body, too.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

r u ready to WALK posted:

is this a one time deal?

all the coolest animals like wolves and tigers have relatively short lifespans where you are lucky to last a decade, the strategic option would be something like a giant tortoise

you get 30-40 years as a gorilla at least

This is a very good point. I change my answer to fruit fly.

Pimpy Longcockings
Oct 6, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I'd probably get it transplanted into the body of your mother, and then show up in your life now and then spreading my legs naked and smacking my beef curtains together realy moistily.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Pimpy Longcockings posted:

I'd probably get it transplanted into the body of your mother, and then show up in your life now and then spreading my legs naked and smacking my beef curtains together realy moistily.

with such perfect mimicry, how could he tell you apart from his mom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Me and my cousin had this conversation last night before we fell asleep and my exact words were "gently caress it. Let me get a robot dick and brain so I can gently caress animes on the internet forever." I stand by this statement.

• Locked thread