Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Welcome to Final Girls Mafia, a game for 13 players

Rules:
Majority lynches, not plurality, which could allow for a no-lynch day
-No quoting mod PMs.
-No fake day actions
-Days will be 2-4 days IRL
-Nights should be no more than 24 hours
-Try not to post after the hammer. I work 12 hour days with no forums access at work, so if you gun crazy kids lynch someone while I'm out, it may be a few hours before I can close the thread. Try and respect that.
-To format your vote please type "##vote targetname" in bold ( [ b ] to bold, without the spaces, [ /b ] to close tags). ##unvote if you wish to remove your vote from someone but not put it on someone else yet.
-If you lurk there will be consequences.
-Have fun, it's a game.
-I like to use new/weird roles, so if you don't like that you probably won't like this game.

Players:
1- Hal
2-imgay
3-merk

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Oct 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

What are final girls?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The final girl is a trope in horror films (particularly slasher films). It refers to the last girl or woman alive to confront the killer, ostensibly the one left to tell the story. ... The term was coined by Carol J. Clover in her book Men, Women, and Chainsaws: Gender in the Modern Horror Film (1992).

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is deathproof part of that trope

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hello, I will play in this game. Thank you for the opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

• Locked thread