Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer

i smoke Weed and poast on the b y o b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

[on my death bed] pass that joint. *weed noise*

WindmillSlayer

the doctors eyes are downcast. This is the worst news she's ever delivered. She looks towards a man who looks on the brink of a manjor mental breakdown. "im so sorry babe...... but we're out of weed"

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

kalel

WindmillSlayer posted:

[on my death bed] pass that joint. *weed noise*

reef rattles

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*sees that your arm is clearly broken, mangled and hanging by a few shreds of bloody skin and ligaments* "smoke this and you'll be ok dude..."

Starshark

Luvcow posted:

*sees that your arm is clearly broken, mangled and hanging by a few shreds of bloody skin and ligaments* "smoke this and you'll be ok dude..."

ARE YOU FREAKIN CRAZY CAN'T YOU SEE MY ARM IS *tokes* Oh hey... whaddya know... You're right...

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
first probably get some medications from store (always out when I need them.) start figuring out if i can take days off. decide on a game to play on those days off. start descending down dante's coldferno. start taking nyquil - dayquil for days. vicks vaporub on the soles of the feet and the chest. tea with sugar (2 packets - non calorie) and honey. let friends know i cant see them. play around with those vitamin c packets. finally decide on a game. play it. (hopefully) finish it.

if it gets too bad, start appreciating the times i wasnt sick - vow to never take it for granted again.

become unsick.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

e: due to its location in california, virtually all weed stock sounds in hollywood movies are actually from west coast strains

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Oct 23, 2018

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*american in amsterdam*
"hey buddy, this grass sounds all messed up, what the poo poo is this?!"
*coffee shop attendant rolls eyes europeanly*

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
*sticking joints in all facial orifices like john cusack w qtips in Better Off Dead and lighting the ends, watching myself in the mirror*

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
"If there is a God, he/she walks among us, blending in, pretending to not be as all-powerful. What creator could resist entering his creation and participating? Name a programmer that doesn't play the game he or she programs, at least to make sure the bugs are worked out. Are extinction events hard resets? Of a player who can play long term? Who is on a different time scale? Or maybe the hard resets, global and galactic and universal, are by design, a zen-canvas that wipes itself clean for its creator, to inspire constantly fresh and changing evolutionary art the complexity of which we cannot conceive? - What? Oh, three bottles of Robitussin and some weird pills that I'm not 100% sure what they are but they featured an outline of a hammer and they tasted like wood at the point when it goes from freshly chopped to kind of bleh."

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
name brand vitamin c + zinc candy, freebase style

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

make lean

8 parts NyQuil to one part Sprite, maybe some saltines and a nice cup of soup, and then lean into a pillow until I feel better

WindmillSlayer

Nosfereefer posted:

*american in amsterdam*
"hey buddy, this grass sounds all messed up, what the poo poo is this?!"
*coffee shop attendant rolls eyes europeanly*

im buying weed in amsterdam tomorrow, hope it helps me cold

Saxon
NEEDS MORE CRIT
i go to the ER can never be to careful

FactsAreUseless

Every time I sneeze I probate someone.

Nosfereefer

WindmillSlayer posted:

im buying weed in amsterdam tomorrow, hope it helps me cold

go to apenhuel. those cheeky monkeys will fix you right up!

WindmillSlayer

Nosfereefer posted:

go to apenhuel. those cheeky monkeys will fix you right up!

Is it pretty there

ArfJason
Tha Yobbery

Nosfereefer

WindmillSlayer posted:

Is it pretty there

dunno but there are shitloads of monkeys

WindmillSlayer

ArfJason posted:

Tha Yobbery

this post made me uncomfortable

Scaly Haylie

are weed cough drops a thing?

ArfJason

WindmillSlayer posted:

this post made me uncomfortable

Cant stop the yob

tradjik

do u think weed noise is aliens or people's thoughts or background radiation from the big bang

Nosfereefer

tradjik posted:

the big bong

Scaly Haylie

bazinga

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

die fast so i can become a ghost so i can sneak into the bong water soup

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Cold Eeze, but this thread is making me seriously consider weed!

WindmillSlayer

tradjik posted:

do u think weed noise is aliens or people's thoughts or background radiation from the big bang

its just a sound it makes

ArfJason
Yobbin' Hood

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

today I have a cold and I'm going to try to scare it away with anger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I go to the adtrw chat thread and ask ages of characters they are being weird over.

----------------

• Locked thread