Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
make me a male, make me a cyborg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Monathin posted:

that's 9! Halfway to full!

:peanut:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i want to be a cyborg who has no genitals but is reeeeeeeeally curious about what all the fuss is about

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

GenericGirlName posted:

CYBERPUNK
CYBERPUNK
CYBERPUNK

Toalpaz posted:

Fuuuuuuutuuuuuuureeeeeeeee!

Fuuuuuuutuuuuuuureeeeeeeee!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Jacked in, jacked on.. getting ready to jack........around.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I thought this crew needed an experienced jacker... well... here I am :clint:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

no u

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

EccoRaven posted:

> Good morning.

> Do you need assistance today?

load detectalignment.exe_

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

imgay posted:

I'm going to stay away from my keeping it 100 meta this game and try to perform to the best of my abilities, this means I will not reference keeping it 100. Now as a disclaimer I'm not saything this because I rolled scum or anything, but because it would be better for me as a player to not confirm myself as town every game because I'm town every game. In fact I don't even remember how to play as scum. Getting to the point:

GGN don't be so paranoid about AA's shitposting, 's good 2 be king

lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Max posted:

I hope you are all having a special night.

got done playing chumps in no limit neo-texas hold'em, won 200 credits for the crew

what have you done?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hambeet posted:

wget -c /educational "http://www.jackedinjackedoff.xxx"

:heysexy:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Chores has a posting restriction how cute

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
not sure how I feel about the case on AA, Kit's part in it worst of all

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
So far I think ggn and kit are suspect

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I could see GenX and hal's votes as jokes but the me too and double downedness of ggn's posting seems too earnest. Kit hops on and off the vote at a whim... not sure if that's a tell or not. maybe I judged Kit too harshly but something weird is going on with that AA push imo

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

when you come from a Dick, say, a lot of this newer stuff just seems disappointing

hambeet posted:

I'm all about the Dick

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'm sure there's good cyberpunk somewhere in the canon, but i'd rather stick to the Dick

Hi

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kitiara posted:

Eh. That was not an "AA push" at all, and just the fact that you're trying to lead suspicion on me (it's been 3 posts now) makes me really suss about you tbh.

I'm lazy/busy, and I would prefer not to have to cycle through 100 joke posts if possible. Specially when there are this many players and we have to re-read the same person several time. Exact same reason why I changed my vote to chores. I will admit that it is better to have content than no content, but I'd prefer if it was more game related content rather than plain spamming.

classic OMGUS

have you played mafia before?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kitiara posted:

No idea what OMGUS means, but yes I have played mafia before just not that much. I played a couple of very simple (no other roles outside town and witches) irl games, then a couple here years and years ago where I always got VT and was either lynched or lurker gun. However, I have played 3 games recently (this being my fourth). So I think I'm getting there.

I guess I don't really know what a "push" means. I thought it was more of a consecutive thing (kind of how you went and said kit is suspicious 3 posts in a row), or like the 4-5th vote on a player where you're not casting the hammer but you're steering people in that direction.

ah ok, yeah

"OMGUS" as I understand it is a logical fallacy that occurs when one feels suspicious upon another for the sole reason that they feel attacked and thus accuse said "attacker", instead of considering the other players perspective that may have lead said player (the "attacker") to have suspicion about the OMGUS player.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
it's an acronym for " Oh My God U Suck"

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
A "push" is essentially a "case" against a particular player with the aim of eliminating them during day phase.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kitiara posted:

Well that was just mean.

And no, I wasn't suspicious of you solely because you were talking about me. I was suspicious because you made 3 comments calling a player (in this case me) suspicious, but not actually voting for me. And I find that to be scum behaviour. In my (relatively minor) experience, scum tend to not vote very much but instead try to instigate/lead the discussion a certain way.

that is a decent point, but I tend to reserve my vote for near deadline (i know self meta is poo poo) but everyone knows this is true

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

I was out all day, I'm hear right now and after reading those 30 posts I have to say this. God day 1 sucks.

who's most likely maf and why?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
anything that has context outside of the game shouldn't be brought up in game imo

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
cool

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Murmur Twin posted:

Not a fan of this. What's the logic in saving your vote?

I have suspicions but I like to give players time to post day one. Posts are good for hindsight later on eh?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hambeet posted:

What are we even playing anymore?

:thunk:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Max posted:

Convince me on Solus

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm thinking Kit imo

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Kit was flip flopy on the fourth in a bad push (imo) and disappeared.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

Kit was flip flopy on the fourth vote in a bad push (imo) and disappeared.

maf edit

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
oh wow speak of the devil

:getin:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote Kitiara

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kitiara posted:

Eh, I'm sorry I haven't been posting guys. I spent most of yesterday fooling around at work and it has caught up with me. I've been overloaded today, and despite trying to catch up (I've read about 200 posts/up to page 16, I think) you guys keep posting and I can't keep up. So I'll have to leave it for tomorrow. I read the last page, and there doesn't seem to be anything major that happened (like a scum slip) except for the weird imgay push.

I can only certified myself as town, and I'll vote for imgay rather than no lynch, but a lot of the posts for him did strike me as scummy.

examples?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
im going with my gut. I always kick myself for not sticking to it.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kitiara posted:

The only reason I'm posting now is because I got the impression that the day is nearly over and I wanted to come here and make sure we lynched someone. I should really still be working.

Your obsession with voting for me is really weird when you have 0 information to go on, but whatever you do you.

I have your posts to go on

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

jimmydalad posted:

Interesting in a “he’s trying to protect his scumbuddy” or interesting in a “he’s town cause he’s not taking the easy lynch” sorta way?

by that logic, six others are splitting the vote as well and are just as "guilty"

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Max posted:

Depends on if he is willing to vote imgay or not.

I have never been fond of no lunching and would vote imgay if it came to the wire and that's majority push.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
just checked back in, who the scum tha'ts dipped out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Max posted:

Dick, claim time

im JOAT

• Locked thread