Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Think about the conceptual idea of a doll, which is a type of toy that children can have/observe. It has all the associations of children, like playing, or also sharing. A child can hug a doll.

A child can hug a doll.

Now imagine if the doll had a ghost or spirit inside of it, such as inside of the head. That doll (toy) would now be a doll (ghost). This means it has the associations of a ghost or angel, not of a child. It might be a dead kind of child, or an unrelated ghost that could be inside of the doll. A child might still be around or look at the doll.

This is pretty messed up and should become entertainment for the voluntarily afraid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

now think about a haunted rubber duckie

think about it

Manifisto

dad: that's the third time this week little tyler's cloth diapie has come unfastened all by itself

mom (white as a sheet): bob . . . oh my god bob, that diaper is haunted

ty nesamdoom!

FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

now think about a haunted rubber duckie

think about it
It would be able to float on blood, which is the scary type of liquid.

Manifisto

apple juice is also a scary liquid, because it's marketed as healthy but it's really just a sugary drink that is nutritionally no better than soda

ty nesamdoom!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
A haunted rubber duck goes boo

Android Blues

Think about this for a second. You remember, from your childhood, the good song, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"? You wonder what the star is. It underlines how much of a stupid infant you are and how much you love being one, at that age, the tender age of small. It is a wholesome memory. But you also fear being small again. To be such a tiny idiot again would disempower you. Thus, it is also scary. When you are watching images to elicit fear and a child sings it in a darkened hallway, or perhaps it comes out of a scratchy record player, you are at once reduced and captured in the cloying amber of your past. You feel as prehistoric man did when a tiger made fun of his slow walk before eating him.

By this corollary, here are some other things from the idiot time that are scary: Play 'n' Shape Animals Learning Pad. Geometric shapes hole and peg pack. Stackable letter block. All these give the tiger feeling.

Android Blues

Dolls give huge amounts of the tiger feeling, and even more of it if they are a doll of the type where you fill them with water and they piss on command, which is marketed to children somehow, which really, would putting a ghost in that make it any more haunted? I feel like it might wrap around and make it less. The ghost would probably know shame and refrain from unnecessary pissing.

FactsAreUseless

Android Blues posted:

Think about this for a second. You remember, from your childhood, the good song, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"? You wonder what the star is. It underlines how much of a stupid infant you are and how much you love being one, at that age, the tender age of small. It is a wholesome memory. But you also fear being small again. To be such a tiny idiot again would disempower you. Thus, it is also scary. When you are watching images to elicit fear and a child sings it in a darkened hallway, or perhaps it comes out of a scratchy record player, you are at once reduced and captured in the cloying amber of your past. You feel as prehistoric man did when a tiger made fun of his slow walk before eating him.

By this corollary, here are some other things from the idiot time that are scary: Play 'n' Shape Animals Learning Pad. Geometric shapes hole and peg pack. Stackable letter block. All these give the tiger feeling.

Android Blues posted:

Dolls give huge amounts of the tiger feeling, and even more of it if they are a doll of the type where you fill them with water and they piss on command, which is marketed to children somehow, which really, would putting a ghost in that make it any more haunted? I feel like it might wrap around and make it less. The ghost would probably know shame and refrain from unnecessary pissing.
I'm dying lmao

cda

by Hand Knit
Ok, I don't mean to scar you for life, but consider this: two haunted dolls

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
it's a Tickle Me Elmo, and it's inhabited by the spirit of a real rear end in a top hat of a construction worker in a former life, and talks like that but in Elmo's pitch and speech pattern. Also it chain smokes.

actuall that's a p bad rear end doll that I'd like to have around for like 3 months before it got super old

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Android Blues posted:

*sniff*

Android Blues posted:

*touches nose*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

cda posted:

Ok, I don't mean to scar you for life, but consider this: two haunted dolls

Haunted Ken is just not the same.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Hey, hey, check this out, what if the haunted doll was also a clown?

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
there is a spectre haunting dolls

e:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

there is a spectre haunting dolls

e:

Big Doll Energy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If the doll is haunted by the ghost of another doll, and that doll ghost is haunted by the ghost of another doll, etc., What does it mean???

It mean you have matryoshka doll ghosts and your family is shamed.

cda

by Hand Knit
Here's my concept: a freaky mirror, where when you look in the mirror, you see a ghost. There are two possibilities. Either the mirror is haunted, or you are a ghost. Either way is scary, but the scariest thing is not knowing. Another scary thing is that the mirror has a skull carved in the top of the frame.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

also the mirror is black, and it warns about the unanticipated downsides of social media

ty nesamdoom!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

a haunted lego, one single haunted one in a big bag of em. Good news is that there's a trick to finding the haunted one. First you have to sort all of the legos by size and type, then find the one that moves all by itself and occasionally says something in danish.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

Just gave myself the chills. Think of this....

A haunted real doll. The doll is nearly human already but now it has a soul inhabiting it. At this point, who is to say it isn't human? This is the plot of the movie Ex-Machina.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

google THIS

Consider the following:

A set of haunted chess pieces that move on their own.

A set of haunted checkers that move on their own.

Why is the image of the chess pieces so much spookier? Because that's exactly how the checkers wants you to feel.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Whoa ok here's a thought:

What if there was a log that looked exactly like a baby, but the log was secretly haunted and this mom was like "I will name him Otik" and was like "I will care for this log like my own child," and then creepy poo poo started happening, like the creepy spooky stuff that would happen with a real baby around, like things in diapers (not just old bark) and what if the log ate a cat? You know, normal baby stuff, but *spooky*. That would be messed up. Also everyone would be Czech.

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

Whoa ok here's a thought:

What if there was a log that looked exactly like a baby, but the log was secretly haunted and this mom was like "I will name him Otik" and was like "I will care for this log like my own child," and then creepy poo poo started happening, like the creepy spooky stuff that would happen with a real baby around, like things in diapers (not just old bark) and what if the log ate a cat? You know, normal baby stuff, but *spooky*. That would be messed up. Also everyone would be Czech.

whoa

is this film worth seeing

ty nesamdoom!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Good idea; an entire movie of jump scares.

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Jolo posted:

a haunted lego, one single haunted one in a big bag of em. Good news is that there's a trick to finding the haunted one. First you have to sort all of the legos by size and type, then find the one that moves all by itself and occasionally says something in danish.

I found an easier way to find the haunted lego is to step on your set with no shoes. If the lego is haunted it will mimic your screaming.

Jolo

Putty posted:

I found an easier way to find the haunted lego is to step on your set with no shoes. If the lego is haunted it will mimic your screaming.

In my set the haunted lego was one of the hinges. I was glad to know which was the haunted one, but then I realized that the hinge lego is actually made up of two separate pieces. Two pieces. Two haunted. TOO HAUNTED.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Laughing a lot at this thread, as in screaming, because of ghost.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

whoa

is this film worth seeing

It is because it's hosed up and I love it

Nosfereefer

what if a child was playing with a doll but a ghost then spoke to it b/c the doll is haunted and the child is very afraid

but the child is dead and is the ghost itself

Manifisto

what if a ghost child was playing with a doll but it was like a normal doll

not haunted or possessed or anything

spooooOOOooOOOOooooky

ty nesamdoom!

FactsAreUseless

Nosfereefer posted:

what if a child was playing with a doll but a ghost then spoke to it b/c the doll is haunted and the child is very afraid

but the child is dead and is the ghost itself
What if your child had an imaginary friend, and that friend was a ghost? This is the plot of The Sixth Sense, a film about having the mysterious sixth sense: double-taste.

FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

what if a ghost child was playing with a doll but it was like a normal doll

not haunted or possessed or anything

spooooOOOooOOOOooooky
It is literally being possessed by a ghost at that moment! It is a ghost's possession! And that's a pretty messed up thought!

FactsAreUseless

[in redneck comedy tour catchphrase guy voice] That's a pretty messed up thought.

*audience goes wild*

Nosfereefer

a priest exorcises the ghost from a haunted house. turns out it was the holy ghost

whoops!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FactsAreUseless posted:

[in redneck comedy tour catchphrase guy voice] That's a pretty messed up thought.

*audience goes wild*

Ghost of sitcom audience laughing at me

alnilam

FactsAreUseless posted:

*audience goes wild*

Ron White's new tour You can't fix haunted

FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

Ron White's new tour You can't fix haunted
Mostly jokes about getting high and asking your wife to shove a haunted doll up your rear end

FutonForensic

pyf haunted doll listings on ebay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Someone is going to be very lucky getting this spiritual angel Vessel !!!!

You will get this spiritual Angel doll named Star she is something special !

We have way over 1450 spirit dolls here in my home, and we are having way to much paranormal activity in our home so i must pass some of these spiritual dolls on to others that will take care of them and give them a great new home.

• Locked thread