Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
Is this the thread for si Glenn player OOTP too? Cause I just had a weird season.

I went into the year with five outfielders that I didn't know how to lineup: a 22 yr old Chili Davis, 21 yr old Pete Browning, 22 yr old Ty Cobb, 20 yr old Mike Tiernan, and 21 yr old Carlos Beltran. My league was still in the mid 30s. Anyway... I was certain I would have 3 all-star outfielders.

I ended up with none lol. I still won the pennant, but the best WAR anyone put up was Davis at 4.1. The real story of my year was that Kevin Seitzer put up 2.3 WAR on 192 plate appearances because I used him as a leftie platoon and he OPS+ed 198 against lefties lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU