Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

IcePhoenix posted:

I played it a bit after catching it for $5 on a sale but they seemingly spent all their time working on perfect team mode so I dropped it pretty fast since I'm not interested in microtransaction modes

I don't think we can expect them to do much of anything besides focus on the cash generator from now on, unfortunately.

20 does run faster/smoother on my machine than 19, so that's nice at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
12 was the first version I bought, pretty sure 21 will be the last. Now that it's all about the slot machine there's not much left worth spending even $20 on (let alone $40).