Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I'm enjoying Perfect Team more than I thought. I like that it just runs without me having to remember to do anything and I can just login and collect my winnings whenever I get around to it.

I also like that this is like a video game version of Let's Remember Some Guys

It seems like the best way to spend points is to bank them and then buy the best player you can afford at auction? Packs give me like 1 useable player each time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I know this is the OOTP thread but, since the other thread is closed, I just got a newsletter from the BBM developer explaining that his game is always free to active military members. If you have an active *.mil email account, I guess you just use a coupon code.

BBM is pretty fun and it's the foundation for the entire Super League.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499603

quote:

Hi Folks!

This email is just a reminder that Baseball Mogul and Football Mogul are free for all active members of the U.S. military (as designated by a valid ".mil" e-mail address). I’ve had this policy in place for more than a decade, and have no plans to discontinue it. However, I’m not very good at publicizing it -- so please spread the word.

To download either game, service members can "purchase" one or both games from www.sportsmogul.com. During checkout, click ‘Add a coupon code’, enter ‘MILITARY’ and click ‘Apply’. This will reduce the price for all downloads by 100%.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

oldskool posted:

It's already the present, let alone the future. It's too financially rewarding to not prioritize.

I dunno if 20 is different but the way most people i know did PG in 19 was to just play a couple good players but otherwise field a crap team so yoi could ignore the game and grind up currency in a bronze league until you had enough currency to buy another good player.