Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone convinced themselves they'd remaster Diablo 2 instead of even more cynically pursuing profits, my man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They always announce at least one super gay thing, that is, not something anyone who likes Blizzard poo poo actually wants, at a Blizzcon, and I don't know why anyone would be excited about them announcing the next Diablo anyway. So frankly, it was fail all around, and not the least bit surprising.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Diablo 3 is a disappointment philosophically. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They make games that take up the free time of people that can't distinguish between having fun and spending time doing something other than school or work, if you ask me. It's fail.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

they should work on liquidating all of their assets and making their entire 40000 employees redundant

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*4 foot fat gay Filipino trots around on stage pushing up his glasses* Yeah baby! Over watch and Hearthstone are having a genre blended battle royale win baby! Preorder Fucktard Hero Tournament and get a hearthstone card that locks up your computer for 45 minutes and makes both players lose, and a Diablo 3 skin of a 1850s chinaman stereotype for the barbarian.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Rugrats Chuckie looking and sounding adult man: That's lit. That's so lit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Local mild mannered gamer goes off the handle and calls FistGirl a stinky N-word

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Big Bang Theory here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Thank you for recommending this several-year-old show. I was not familiar.

It's kinda epic. I thought I was gonna hate it, specially cuz of the fat gay black character, but I had to give it up a few times. Same with uh... Haters gently caress Off or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want to have sex with Cindy Porkony.

• Locked thread