Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

spog posted:

Sometimes I worry that my sense of humour is 20 years younger than it should be.

Like my contempories make Frasier-like droll comments about Wittgenstein and I am laughing at poop jokes.

Heh. Poop.

Same here. I laugh at the stupidest stuff. At a previous job, the QA manager said she wanted to talk to me about my duties and the QC manager was nearby too. Me: "you said DUTIES!" *laughs* QC manager started laughing and then she snorted.

My ex-gf didn't like it so much when I gave her daughters bf the nickname "butt gravy" but her other daughter thought it was hilarious. That and telling people to gently caress themselves. I'm not a grown up yet....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

cool kids inc. posted:

Any time I see smash mouth or Guy Fieri I think SMOSH MOTH OOT THOO OOGGS

I still think of that too. And then I have to explain to people why I'm chuckling to myself like I just told a dad joke.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

Bear Creek Soup. I always think of Bear Cave Soup. Also, I have yet to find another forum with this fun/ridiculous sense of humor and broad supply of topics to look through. If I'm internetting, it's usually here if it's not boring mandated work or adult stuff or shopping.