Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sing Along

by Athanatos
*crackling over radio*
"WE NEED A FOUR PIECE DINETTE SET AT GRID LOCATION D7-H12"

"How soon?"

"ITS A JUST ON TIME DELIVERY!"

*peers out of the brick pillbox, checks radar for Amazon delivery drones*

*adjusts iron on comically over sized mortar, hefts in enormous flat-packed box of furniture*

Sing Along fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Nov 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos
*hunkering in 3BR ranch house while washing machines pock the surrounding lawns with craters*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
A ragtag band of Bed Bath and Beyond workers summon up their morale and EMP a Whole Foods for defecting to the enemy.

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
Day 3 of the Black Friday siege. Many dead, more theirs than ours. Situation dire. I long for the heady days of the Storage Wars. There is no respite from this hell.

----------------

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

lmao already at the thread concept

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*a suburban family hunkers down in their hastily built bomb shelter, the father shields his children with his arms and body* "ok kids... santa should be dropping off your gifts any second now"

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the brick and mortar shops were the first in a long line of heavy class retail innovations during the war on christmas

later models included the famed B-17, the so-called "buying fortress"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FutonForensic

Nosfereefer posted:

the brick and mortar shops were the first in a long line of heavy class retail innovations during the war on christmas

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Nosfereefer posted:

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
A giant giraffe, engraved with tens of thousands of names, is erected at the Mall of America to honor the lost workers of Toys-R-Us.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

Sing Along

by Athanatos
*thousand yard stare*
"I was there, you know, defending The Gap."
*cigarette dangling from my lip goes out*

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Socks4Hands posted:

*thousand yard stare*
"I was there, you know, defending The Gap."
*cigarette dangling from my lip goes out*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ken burns stunning twelve part documentary series about the infamous "black friday"

alnilam

scene from Terminator where a machine steps on a human skull in a field of skulls amidst a fierce battle the humans are clearly losing; it pans up and the title shows

CYBER MONDAY

Sing Along

by Athanatos
*gibbering madly*
"it wasnt just Toys-R-Us... IT WAS BABIES!"

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos

alnilam posted:

scene from Terminator where a machine steps on a human skull in a field of skulls amidst a fierce battle the humans are clearly losing; it pans up and the title shows

CYBER MONDAY

"they didn't just want our lives..."
*shudders*
"they wanted our data"

----------------

City of Glompton

Nosfereefer posted:

google THIS

Scientist: Ladies und gentlemen, R&D has been vorking tirelessly, und ve think ve have ze solution: In-store pickup.

(murmuring from the board generals)

Scientist: You see, zey order items online...(murmuring gets louder)...und then zey have to pick zem up in ze store.

Board General: Is that better than home delivery?

Scientist: Uhh...(begins to sob) no. No it is not.

Chairman: Take him away.

Scientist: (two burly men grab him and begin to drag him out of the room) Vait...vait! Ve have other ideas! Home delivery, but zey have to come to ze store to select zeir items! Vait! Ve could bring back layaway! It could vork!

alnilam

"Hold the line!!" I shout, my voice muffled by the rubber werewolf mask. I take cover briefly as dozens of bricks pelt the embankment in front of me. I peek above and see them across the field, wearing their drat santa hats. I look to my left and my comrades in arms nod back - Dracula, Frankenstein's monster, cowboy, skeleton, and sexy bee. Together until the bitter end. They have taken a lot of territory - we all wailed when we heard of the fall of the turkey folk - but this is where they stop.

Sing Along

by Athanatos
Labor Day, Memorial Day, Veteran's Day...They've all begun to blend together. As the War on Christmas became the Diamonds Are Forever War, the distinction between worker and warrior - soldier and servant - was lost. Perhaps it was always this way, and we're only just now realizing what we truly fight for - what we've always fought for.

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos

alnilam posted:

"Hold the line!!" I shout, my voice muffled by the rubber werewolf mask. I take cover briefly as dozens of bricks pelt the embankment in front of me. I peek above and see them across the field, wearing their drat santa hats. I look to my left and my comrades in arms nod back - Dracula, Frankenstein's monster, cowboy, skeleton, and sexy bee. Together until the bitter end. They have taken a lot of territory - we all wailed when we heard of the fall of the turkey folk - but this is where they stop.

Memoirs from the Seasonal Retail Engagements

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
down at the local parade watching all the old men solemnly marching in their old sear's, filene's and macy's uniforms, stopping for the ceremonial elevator music as they raise the flag over the tomb of the unknown retail clerk

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Luvcow posted:

down at the local parade watching all the old men solemnly marching in their old sear's, filene's and macy's uniforms, stopping for the ceremonial elevator music as they raise the flag over the tomb of the unknown retail clerk

----------------

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Luvcow posted:

Munchables

Do your part, sign up for our club card.

FactsAreUseless

Mom And Pop Shop Raided By FBI

Munchables

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fuckin' Brick Investigators

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the automated till had allowed the great retailers to establish enormous trans-national operations by out-competing the local small shops

the war on christmas would see hordes of hapless employees on both sides marching into massed batteries of those awful hell machines

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Going to Amazon.com to slap on my VR goggles to shop online in a virtual mall. You can't catch the flu from someone online...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

3D Megadoodoo

you have to have a very high iq to get brick and mortar

google THIS

"That's our heritage!" they cry as another historic outlet mall billboard gets marked for
demolition, refusing to acknowledge the post-Christmas return line atrocities that took place in that same mall.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the iwo jima statue of soldiers working together to raise a flag but it's retail workers triumphantly raising a christmas tree

Scaly Haylie

FactsAreUseless posted:

Munchables posted:

Fuckin' Brick Investigators

Sing Along

by Athanatos
*swipes credit card*
"Donate a Dollar to the Veterans of the 23rd Brookstone Battalion?"

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
there's a skymall joke in here somewhere can somebody please handle it

----------------

Farecoal

There he go
yeah, i was there. when it hit the ground, i thought the world was endin'. blast was so loud i couldn't hear for a week! and the shaking, sweet god the shaking! i remember once being posted in a ikea, in california, and there was an earthquake? well, this felt even worse. anyway, i can't quite recall the official name the science boys gave it, but me and the other guys?

we called it the skymall.

kalel

hundreds of kids running around screaming over toys and blowing up (at their parents)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

tom hanks, shellshocked, looks over to a fellow parent casually picking up the arm of a Power of the Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime and looking around for the rest of the action figure