Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Daniel Bryan to explain his controversial actions
It’s been just seven days since Daniel Bryan shocked the WWE Universe by kicking AJ Styles on the dick to win the WWE Championship, and we still have no answers as to why. The new champion took Brock Lesnar to the limit on Sunday at Survivor Series, but he came up short in a brutal battle against The Beast. Tonight, the new WWE Champion will explain why he took the actions he did to win the title last Tuesday.

The Miz to hold “State of the State” with Shane McMahon on “Miz TV”
Team Blue is not doing well after being swept by Raw in the battle for brand supremacy at Survivor Series on Sunday night except for on the pre-show but that doesn't count. Just how does SmackDown LIVE’s leadership plan to move the brand forward? That’s what The Miz is hoping to find out when he hosts Shane McMahon to get the “State of the State” tonight on “Miz TV.” What will Shane McMahon have to say as Team Blue looks to move past the stunning outcome of Sunday night?

Can Shinsuke Nakamura bounce back from his loss to Seth Rollins?
Though Shinsuke Nakamura was hurt when Seth Rollins said he wasn’t thinking about him and their match at Survivor Series, the United States Champion got everything The Kingslayer had to offer in their hard-hitting Champion vs. Champion Match on Sunday. Unfortunately, The King of Strong Style came up short against the Intercontinental Champion. Will he bounce back as he looks to strengthen Nak-America?

What’s gotten into Charlotte Flair?
The WWE Universe was expecting a dream match between the Raw Women’s Champion and one of SmackDown LIVE’s top female Superstars at Survivor Series. What they witnessed was an absolute nightmare for Ronda Rousey, as The Queen shattered multiple kendo sticks over her body before wrapping a steel chair around her neck and ruthlessly stomping on it. The brutal attack was certainly beyond what anyone expected from Flair. Will she give any insight as to what led her to unleash this rage on Rousey?

The New Day to clash with The Bar & Big Show in first ever Thanksgiving Feast Fight
With Thanksgiving just two days away, the table has been set for a unique bout on SmackDown LIVE. The New Day will clash with The Bar & Big Show in the first-ever Thanksgiving Feast Fight. While the specifics of this battle have yet to be revealed, it’s sure to put all six competitors (and the WWE Universe) in the mood for Turkey Day like nothing else. Who’s bringing the turkey? The stuffing? The green bean casserole? The pancakes? Find out in the first-ever Thanksgiving Feast Fight, tonight on SmackDown LIVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
This Real Country show looks like the worst poo poo ever, huh?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I am completely over the Smackdown Women's division focusing solely on Becky and Charlotte. :geno:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
watch this instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trpzy_0Dia0

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I didn't think about it yesterday, but the fact that Ronda got a Pillmanized NECK and was back in the ring the next night is pretty poo poo

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Look, Becky told me to kick the poo poo outta her, so what was I supposed to do? :shrug:

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

DarkstarIV posted:

I am completely over the Smackdown Women's division focusing solely on Becky and Charlotte. :geno:

Favoritism from the GM. Team PCB 4 Lyfe!

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

So, they're playing this as a face move thus far. Interesting.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
WTF i love Charlotte now!?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
You can never turn heel in WWE by kicking too much rear end.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
oh no, not a fake fine

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I love the IIconics.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vince: "What's a reasonable number for a slap on the wrist? 100k? Lets do it."

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Baron Corbin posted:

oh no, not a fake fine

they really want to cut the knees out from this angle before it begins, huh?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Charlotte said 15 words and 6 of them were future.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Well that was odd.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

I wish it had been a more hilarious fine number, like 50 bucks. Wasn't that the fine he gave for some famous match where the guys bladed in violation of the rules but it was so brilliant they couldn't be mad?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

DeepDickPizza posted:

they really want to cut the knees out from this angle before it begins, huh?

Would have been better if Charlotte was "suspended" and decided to crash TLC or something.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I liked when Charlotte needed verification from the fans and/or Paige on what the next ppv actually is

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I don't like this match.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

So Charlotte going full face on this either means she's going to backstab Becky mega hard or Ronda is going to turn heel before the inevitable Horse vs Horse feud.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
They're already going to ruin this by being too tryhard about transferring Becky's heat onto Charlotte

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Sanguinia posted:

Horse vs Horse feud.
This kind of thing is uncalled for.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

DeepDickPizza posted:

They're already going to ruin this by being too tryhard about transferring Becky's heat onto Charlotte

Yup. I hate this so much.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

"Play Flair and Square," lol

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Yeah I really do not care for this in the slightest. It seems so hamfisted.

And the crowd really doesn't seem to care too much either.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

LividLiquid posted:

This kind of thing is uncalled for.

why dont you report it

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

"They're trying to give Becky's heat to Charlotte by having her steal Becky's gimmick," is the most tinfoil hat take I've heard since "They're trying to give Big Show Daniel Bryan's chant."

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Twin magic!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It just feels muddled. Like, if Charlotte is a face then they should have her be a strong face here and shouldn't be doing peril spots. If she is the heel then she should be wrecking people with weapons and shouldn't be doing in peril spots. If she's supposed to be "good but not good enough" like in the Ronda match then she should still be fighting against someone besides the IIconics because all the cheating doesn't sell that.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The Iiconics need the tried and true manager of Old Greg.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol that guy is a hero

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Yeah this crowd is not that invested in this.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Remember when Kurt Angle would do a parody angle of Stone Cold? They should do that with Charlotte.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Man, it has been almost 24 hours since we've seen an extended beatdown.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The after match beat down is great but should of been the entire match.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I mean, the problem is who actually cares about doing anything to the IIconics. It's like trying to put Braun over and move a story forward by having him squash The Ascension.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think those contacts were crooked because it looked like he had wonky eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
rey looks like a catchers mitt