Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

got obsessed with the concept of skeletor and so i watched this very gay children's show. p. good, favourite moment was the <1 second shot of the imp kicking hodark in the shin and expressing "ffs man, don't be a dick" in a worldless shriek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i would kind of love if we never saw hordak again and his entire arc is [hatches a dumbshit plan which will obviously immediate backfire on him if ever successfully executed] -> [successfully executes a dumbshit plan which will obviously immediate backfire on him if ever successfully executed] -> [his successfully executed dumbshit plan immediate backfires on him, obviously]

scorpia remains Top Princess

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

hordak is a loving nazi man. i hope he is dead forever and his fash dad gets killed too by the righteous she-ra who then abolishes the monarchy and appoints swift wind to establish a workers paradise

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

australian she-ra remake "sheila" when coward randolph?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Technowolf posted:

it would suddenly go in to full anime mode for a panel or two

tbf i think they did that in the actual show

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Hordak's a loving Nazi

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Sighing as I must once again manually skip past this child's show 12 second introduction

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I am just funning. I hold you all in ehhhhhhhh... middling-to-high esteem?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Elephant Ambush posted:

I wonder if DT will be in season 5.

*Duchovnously* How could you ever prove they were not, Skully?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Didn't pussy out. 5/5

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Disappointed how not hosed up her face was.

Skippy McPants posted:

Is this show good? Someone pitch it to me. I'm running out of things to binge in our isolated hell-world.

Its fun & gay but it is also a kid's show about magic princesses. Its not Das Boot

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I take your point but it really isn't very much like Das Boot, tho. It is quite different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

they might be speaking in relation to Best Princess Scorpia who makes all other Princesses seem like trash by comparison