Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
So my dog in his infinite wisdom decided to vomit on my shower mat at 9pm while I’m out of laundry detergent, my back is against the wall here and I’m out of options. Should I gamble on using one of those dishwasher tablets? I’m leaning towards yes.

Normally I would just spray it down with some carpet cleaner spray and gently extract it with a cloth but this vomit got in there loving deep, it’s loving dug in there hard and I don’t feel like putting my freshly cleaned feet on 8 hour old dog vomit that’s been sprayed and rubbed into the mat tomorrow morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Put the mat in front of your door and light it on fire. Close the door and wait for someone to ring the doorbell.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
just throw it away

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
just eat the dishwasher tablet

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Turn that shower mat into grower mat! Did you know that dog puke is full of nutrients perfect for growing a variety of mushrooms and molds?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Bartender I'll have a round of tide shots for me and my friends here!

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

star eater posted:

just throw it away

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

op do you have normal dish soap, if so you can use some of that in a pinch

idk about tablets

alternately use a fuckin spare towel as a floor mat and buy some detergent tmw ffs use your brain op

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

more importantly, how is your dog? are they ok? are they throwing up b/c they are sick?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

esperterra posted:

more importantly, how is your dog? are they ok? are they throwing up b/c they are sick?

Idk he randomly throws up every once in a while, he’s been doing this for 10 years and seems fine. I’m not gonna start rocking the boat now.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Put it in you’re rear end and then poo poo it out on the bathmat so it forms a thick layer of crust over top of the dog vomit.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
puke on your dog op

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hang it on something outside and spray it with a hose for an extended period of time

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

1500quidpoocati posted:

Idk he randomly throws up every once in a while, he’s been doing this for 10 years and seems fine. I’m not gonna start rocking the boat now.

oh well that's ok then

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Put it in you’re rear end and then poo poo it out on the bathmat so it forms a thick layer of crust over top of the dog vomit.

this is also a rly good suggestion

LaserTrickShorty
Nov 10, 2017
Scrub baking soda and hot water into the rug vigorously, then vacuum.

E: Make sure to blot as much of the mess as you can with paper towels, towels or rags before you do.

LaserTrickShorty fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Nov 22, 2018

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Put the shower mat in the dishwasher.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

put the dishwasher in the shower

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Life's an adventure. Go for it.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Put yourself in there you dirty boy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

LaserTrickShorty posted:

Scrub baking soda and hot water into the rug vigorously, then vacuum.

E: Make sure to blot as much of the mess as you can with paper towels, towels or rags before you do.

I read this as “into the dog”

weg posted:

Put the shower mat in the dishwasher.

Or this

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

No OP, the dishwasher tabs don't have the same flavor as the TidePod. You don't want to use them.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Get your dog to eat it, they like that.

let it mellow posted:

puke on your dog op

It's only fair :colbert:

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
i dunno but once as a kid i once put dishwashing soap instead of detergent into the dishwasher and the bubbles actually did fill up the whole kitchen like some 90s sitcom

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Dr. Bronners will clean that puke up. Got any Dr.Bronners? Get yourself some Dr. Bs.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
one vomit, one life, one god, all one!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Then put the doctor bronners on ur butt hole and pee hole

cnut
May 3, 2016

Vomit Macht Frei

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Eye for an eye. Puke on your dogs shower mat.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
I used the laundry detergent and also found some industrial carpet cleaner poo poo so I put that in as well. I’m currently running it through a water only cycle while I’m at work, so I’m praying like hell this worked.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

1500quidpoocati posted:

I used the laundry detergent and also found some industrial carpet cleaner poo poo so I put that in as well. I’m currently running it through a water only cycle while I’m at work, so I’m praying like hell this worked.

Good luck and stay safe!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sell your dog and become a coal shoveler on a tramp steamer who speaks in cockney rhyming slang. "'Avin a turkish on the apples and pears I was."

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Idk OP

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
If you have white vinegar in the house, a half cup of that in the washer, no detergent, should remove vomit smell too. I have a dog and cat and I always have white vinegar in the house. Nature's Miracle is excellent too because that gets the weird stains out too (which vinegar doesn't always).

My dog's dog friend peed all over the hem of my long coat last night when they were playing (lol wtf dog) and the dry cleaner is closed today so the wool coat got the cold water and white vinegar treatment.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Real answer is no. If anything, use powdered dish soap.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

eSports Chaebol posted:

i dunno but once as a kid i once put dishwashing soap instead of detergent into the dishwasher and the bubbles actually did fill up the whole kitchen like some 90s sitcom

How did it end for you? Family hug it out and have a good laugh like in a sitcom? Or is it something you'd rather not talk about?

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
I say just leave the puke there and see what happens

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

AWarmBody posted:

I say just leave the puke there and see what happens

I’m moving out in a week in a half so my guess is that the new owners would not take possession till the puke is removed.

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe
Shave your dog and weave a new shower mat out of his fur.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Your dishwasher tablet is probably made to only work well in really high temperatures and may contain abrasives and stuff. Also don't put normal handwashing stuff in these kinds of machines, because they're designed to work with non-foaming agents, while the other stuff is specifically made to foam as much as possible because people really like foam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
I’ve foamed before and I’ll foam again. Dish soap is ridiculously cheap at Costco.

• Locked thread