Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your favorite version of Mariah Carey?
This poll is closed.
Curly-haired skinny 1990 Mariah 34 26.15%
Crazy rainbow booby Mariah 33 25.38%
MILF-riah 23 17.69%
Thicc-riah 40 30.77%
Total: 130 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What's all this about boob-slaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Who What Now posted:

What's all this about boob-slaps?

Wait your turn like everyone else, please.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lizardman posted:

But that's just the beginning.

This treacherous former personal assistant from the Eastern Bloc has immediately filed a counter suit, and the claims are...

...well, they're something!

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiarosenbaum/mariah-carey-personal-assistant-sues?origin=thum
^ Buzzfeed also a PDF copy of the entire countersuit filing if reading such things is a hobby of yours like it is ours.

This dormant saga really exploded out of nowhere - this all re-ignited yesterday. The plot thickens. It's enough to make one long for the days when all you had to worry about was Eminem making a diss song about how you don't want to have sex with him! Such an innocent, care-free time.

More as it develops. We'll keep you abreast of the situation!

what, lmao

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Wait, so the pisser eas the fired manager? What a fakeout

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Watching Mariah Carey sing and dance would be a good perk at almost any job but I can see how it might go the other way if she did it while you were being held down and peed on.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Only tangentially related to this but rumours have been flying around the Australian gay community that James Packer has been living in a relationship with Benjamin Netanyahu's son in Israel. There is some evidence for this as the Australian Federal Police investigated large gifts given to the son because of anti-bribery of foreign officials laws. Mariah turned a 40 something year old occa Australian gay.

Neurosis fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Jan 19, 2019

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Lol, at first glance I thought it was Mariah who peed on her. Nope, it was Stella "The Streamer" Bulochnikov.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I can't help but wonder what this pisser and pissè look like

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
yooooooooooooouuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr mmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissbitch

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
All I want for piss-masss is poooooo

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

is mariahs butt ok :ohdear:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Gaunab posted:

I can't help but wonder what this pisser and pissè look like

Well, the alleged pisser is on the left

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

quote:

repeatedly ridiculed her about her breasts and would put iPhones, remote controls, and utensils under them.
Lol what

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Is this some kind of more modern and difficult version of the pencil test?

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

lmao @ that new op

this thread is 2 months old and 3 pages long, who the gently caress put all that effort into it? no one loving cares

anyway that's all i had to say laters

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

lmao @ that new op

this thread is 2 months old and 3 pages long, who the gently caress put all that effort into it? no one loving cares

*pees on u*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
did her russian boy toy make a piss tape

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
she has some great cans and I really love spanish chicks or whatever she is (mexican?) but in the age of "Me TOO" i dont know if I can say that anymore

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I'm very close friends with someone who was a main character in her music video for "Honey" and he said she was the sweetest, most down-to-earth woman on the planet. She specifically asked him to be in her video because she was such a big fan of his prank call CDs, and she told him she even named her dog after him. It blew him completely away considering he was not a major celebrity.

I have no horse in the race of defending her; I don't like her type of music, I just thought it was nice to know since she gets a lot of poo poo.

Extra Large Marge posted:

The Mariah/ODB story is a good one.

Mariah may be sort of crazy, but she could never match up to ODB's level

[url]https://ambrosiaforheads.com/2018/11/odb-mariah-carey-fantasy-making-of-ol-dirty/

Rooney continues, “At this point Mariah had been calling every hour on the hour, wanting to hear something over the phone. Tommy was pissed because Mariah was keeping him up, so he finally got on the phone with O.D.B. — and after that, finally we started to record. He said one line — ‘me and Mariah, go back like babies with pacifiers‘ — then paused, said, ‘Yo, I need to take a break,’ and went to sleep for 45 minutes. He woke up and was like, ‘Yo, let me hear what I did so far.’ We played his one line back, he sang another line or two, and then slept for another hour. He would come up with a line, punch that in, go to sleep. He went to sleep three different times in the middle of trying to get that one verse done. If you listen to the record now, on his verse, you can hear that it’s punched in in pieces. He actually told the engineer, ‘Y’all better have your sh*t set and record it right, cause I’m not doing it twice.'”
[/url]

:rip:

Insane Clown Posse, almost word-for-word, said the exact same thing after they paid him 20k to be a guest on one of their songs:

quote:

VJ: “Bitches?” Okay. This one is pretty interesting. [Laughs.] I’m glad you asked me about this one. O.D.B., God rest his soul. We had this song with Ol’ Dirty Bastard, and we laid our raps, and I don’t remember what it was called, it wasn’t called “Bitches.” It was a different song, and we sent it to Ol’ Dirty Bastard to get his lyrics on it. I had my verse on there and Shaggy had his verse on there, and there was no chorus. When Ol’ Dirty Bastard laid his rap, his rap was like he didn’t even listen to what we said at all. [Laughs.] It was like he went somewhere totally different. He was from a whole other page. He was just rapping about bitches. He was screaming, “Bitches!” all over it and everything. [Laughs.] When we got the tape back and heard what he did, we went back and rewrote our lyrics to match what he had put down. [Laughs.] And we started yelling “Bitches!” all over it. That’s how it was formed, because I don’t even know if Ol’ Dirty Bastard even listened to our verse. I think they just cued his verse up, and he went in there, and he loving freestyled it, to the best of my knowledge, because he was on a whole other page that we were on.

We had to take Pro Tools, and we had to cleverly hook it up so you couldn’t tell. I’m telling you, he was off-beat. It was so wild. What he did was so wild. He performed on like, 40 percent of the song, from the top of the song to the end of his verse, and then he didn’t say anything else. So we had to take all his ad-libs and place them throughout the song. Because he just went from the start, [Screaming.] “BITCHEEEES!! BITCHES!! BITCHES!” It was from the beginning of the song all the way to the end of his verse, and then there was no more Ol’ Dirty Bastard for the rest of the song. So we had to take pieces that he put at the beginning and paste them over to the end, and spread them throughout the whole song. And then we had to redo the whole hook so that it matched “Bitches,” cause that’s really what the song was about. He was going, “You too Passion. You too Belinda. Bitch!!” he was just naming women bitches, and so we went with “Bitches,” we were like, “This song is called ‘Bitches’ now.” [Laughs.]

ICP also said none of his lyrics rhymed and they had to completely chop up his submission just to make it rhyme. It's pretty obvious if you listen to the song. ODB also refused to re-record his lines for this record.

ELI PORTER posted:

she has some great cans and I really love spanish chicks or whatever she is (mexican?) but in the age of "Me TOO" i dont know if I can say that anymore

Google her Blender issue:

https://www.google.com/search?q=mar...iw=1920&bih=920

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Jan 19, 2019

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

ELI PORTER posted:

isnt she half black

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Alan Smithee posted:

isnt she half black

The thread is 3 pages long dude.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

Whatever she is she looks like she got a touch of "Bofa" :D

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

ELI PORTER posted:

Whatever she is she looks like she got a touch of "Bofa" :D

Nothing. Whats bofa with you?

Am I doing this right?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

mariah is cool

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I am outraged.

... that a bat poo poo insane personal assistant can make nearly 500k a year and still want more.

poo poo even if this were all true I think I'd let someone piss one me for 500k a year, but yeah, no way

ICP posted:

VJ: “Bitches?” Okay. This one is pretty interesting. [Laughs.] I’m glad you asked me about this one. O.D.B., God rest his soul. We had this song with Ol’ Dirty Bastard, and we laid our raps, and I don’t remember what it was called, it wasn’t called “Bitches.” It was a different song, and we sent it to Ol’ Dirty Bastard to get his lyrics on it. I had my verse on there and Shaggy had his verse on there, and there was no chorus. When Ol’ Dirty Bastard laid his rap, his rap was like he didn’t even listen to what we said at all. [Laughs.] It was like he went somewhere totally different. He was from a whole other page. He was just rapping about bitches. He was screaming, “Bitches!” all over it and everything. [Laughs.] When we got the tape back and heard what he did, we went back and rewrote our lyrics to match what he had put down. [Laughs.] And we started yelling “Bitches!” all over it. That’s how it was formed, because I don’t even know if Ol’ Dirty Bastard even listened to our verse. I think they just cued his verse up, and he went in there, and he loving freestyled it, to the best of my knowledge, because he was on a whole other page that we were on.

We had to take Pro Tools, and we had to cleverly hook it up so you couldn’t tell. I’m telling you, he was off-beat. It was so wild. What he did was so wild. He performed on like, 40 percent of the song, from the top of the song to the end of his verse, and then he didn’t say anything else. So we had to take all his ad-libs and place them throughout the song. Because he just went from the start, [Screaming.] “BITCHEEEES!! BITCHES!! BITCHES!” It was from the beginning of the song all the way to the end of his verse, and then there was no more Ol’ Dirty Bastard for the rest of the song. So we had to take pieces that he put at the beginning and paste them over to the end, and spread them throughout the whole song. And then we had to redo the whole hook so that it matched “Bitches,” cause that’s really what the song was about. He was going, “You too Passion. You too Belinda. Bitch!!” he was just naming women bitches, and so we went with “Bitches,” we were like, “This song is called ‘Bitches’ now.” [Laughs.

I never thought an ICP interview could make me laugh, and not at ICP.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Jan 19, 2019

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Alan Smithee posted:

mariah is cool

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ELI PORTER posted:

For fucks sake

Sorry some chicks got molested so you can't be creepy about women without feeling bad about it anymore? I guess? :psyduck:

Also she is black/Irish

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Extra Large Marge posted:

The Mariah/ODB story is a good one.

Mariah may be sort of crazy, but she could never match up to ODB's level

https://ambrosiaforheads.com/2018/11/odb-mariah-carey-fantasy-making-of-ol-dirty/

:rip:

lmao ODB was some kind of next level Chappelle skit turned reality and was entirely conscious of it the whole time and was just like "Yeah? So? gently caress it."

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I'm very close friends with someone who was a main character in her music video for "Honey" and he said she was the sweetest, most down-to-earth woman on the planet. She specifically asked him to be in her video because she was such a big fan of his prank call CDs, and she told him she even named her dog after him. It blew him completely away considering he was not a major celebrity.

I have no horse in the race of defending her; I don't like her type of music, I just thought it was nice to know since she gets a lot of poo poo.

Insane Clown Posse, almost word-for-word, said the exact same thing after they paid him 20k to be a guest on one of their songs:

ICP also said none of his lyrics rhymed and they had to completely chop up his submission just to make it rhyme. It's pretty obvious if you listen to the song. ODB also refused to re-record his lines for this record.

drat, you know the Jerky Boys AND have an uncle that works at Nintendo? :wow:

Mariah Carey for all her hyper-girliness actually does have something of a tomboy side and an appreciation for lowbrow humor. To this day I think a lot of people still don't get that she did a song with ODB not to be a trendsetter or whatever, she was just an honest-to-god fan of the Wu-Tang, and the two remained genuine friends til he died.

Jesus, I used to have a subscription to Blender, haven't thought about them in years. I think I just had my first real pang of 2000s nostalgia and I don't know how I feel about that. It's probably for the best that the death of magazines took them out when it did because I really don't think the magazine would fly these days.

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0iZGMXpquQ

Alan Smithee posted:

mariah is cool

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dixville posted:

For fucks sake

Sorry some chicks got molested so you can't be creepy about women without feeling bad about it anymore? I guess? :psyduck:

Also she is black/Irish

And Venezuelan, too!

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Mariah Carey simultaneously transcends race and makes it clear what a useless descriptor it is

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

Dixville posted:

For fucks sake

Also she is black/Irish

oh my bad

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Blazing Ownager posted:

I am outraged.

... that a bat poo poo insane personal assistant can make nearly 500k a year and still want more.

poo poo even if this were all true I think I'd let someone piss one me for 500k a year, but yeah, no way

I'm at a point in my life where I'd let a Russian lady piss on me for like 10,000 a year. And maybe a sandwich from craft services whenever we're on set at a video shoot or whatever.

I really want to know what is allegedly on those tapes. It has to be really bad if Mariah Carey, in all her adorable insanity, says it would be personally embarrassing. The plot, it thickens.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

I'm at a point in my life where I'd let a Russian lady piss on me for like 10,000 a year.

I hear some people are even willing to pay Russian ladies to piss on them...

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

lizardman posted:

I hear some people are even willing to pay Russian ladies to piss on them...

Piss on me while I wear this Obama mask. I'll give you 70 rubles.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

lmao @ that new op

That was me sorry I love Mariah too much and I got overdone!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Her half asian boyfriend is still really hot

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Ps: no one cares if youre horny for MC, just dont be a creep to women in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

That was me sorry I love Mariah too much and I got overdone!

Nah that guy was actually talking about this thread and how I added a bunch of updates and a quick recap to the OP for those just tuning in, I guess he thinks common courtesy and being fun and informative are for losers.

We all appreciate your thread, Bhabhi, it's just that Mariah threads are like Highlander: there can be only one!