Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

HappyKitty posted:

Oh No my phone thinks it's 2001

It's not?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Zorblack posted:

It turns out I'm not too high to post in BYOB. I'm just high enough. :420:

Another BYOB success story!

Robot Made of Meat

Nosfereefer posted:

he could easily have, but he wouldn't

He would have, but Guy Fieri ruined the eggs, as he ruins everything.

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

As promised in the chat thread, here I am, in a train and def way too high to post in byob.

I mean I probably could post somewhere else, but byob is the best place to be too high to post for really

ftfy.

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

i hope you all have a chill and too high day today and post anyways because its hjust very high

i like you all seriously much

We are glad you joined us.

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello officer yes I do have a license and yes I am too high to post im byob but this is also a safe space for being too high so with all due respect sir you can go and smoke with me my friend, come in we share

BTW, do you have any hobbies, pets, or crimes you'd like to share?

Robot Made of Meat

Nosfereefer posted:

byob stands for bring your own byob

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

nonono the parties were for drugs, and also i only bang one person (and we get tested regularly)

most of my not-sleeping is due to stress from the current situation that is tl;dr there were physical threats/assaults and a weapon involved in threatening bf and self recently by a former friend and things are bad so we have EPOs and are full of lawyers and i had to talk to cops and it was weird and i hate it. this is why instead i am very high a lot more than i should be.

also nobody got my cicada joke which is maybe worse.

I actually laughed (out loud) at your cicada joke, HJ. I just don't have as much time to post these days.

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

warm spring night in 1996 at a party at an old farmhouse in western massachusetts
sitting with my girlfriend, who i was living with at the time, on a blanket on the grass
fire flies all around, tons of good friends, kegs of lovely beer, bottles of wine, lots of drugs
listening to a local college band play a cover of the allman brothers-blue skies into the black crows-wiser time

:love:

Any memory with fireflies is a good memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

In America it was released as John Undies At The End

Isn't it weird that undies and undies are spelled the same?