Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

So scum already know this and I think everyone else could possibly read between the lines at this point, so I'll share something that may help with the analysis.

pera's all girl characters dormitory masonry: pera, MMT, Kit, me, Solus

So scum knows anything we shared with each other up through N1, for sure. I bread crumbed my deathproof, but didn't fully reveal until D2 when we all shared everything. So it is possible they knew about it, but unlikely I think, short of them rolecopping me. I also know no one visited or tried to kill me on N1.

I think Sal is scum and tried to get rid of me. So that helps inform my roles on the others above and beyond what I think just from interacting with them. Because scum wouldn't waste that ability on someone who is revealed as completely deathproof. For reference, this is part of why I don't believe pera could be scum at this point. I completely believe MMT/Kit 100% regardless, they are exactly what they say they are based on our discussions in mason chat(survivor/town). pera is probably town regardless, but I'm way less sure.

In terms of the vote then, when you see me decide to swap to bminus followed quickly by MMT and Kit that was as a result of our masonry making a decision together.

For the record, Kit was the MOST gung ho about doing bminus first. She was SO sure he was scum. Whereas I was arguing from a logic/puzzle solving perspective, if we are wrong on Sal, we lose nothing, he says his role is useless. If we are wrong on Bminus, we lose a great information role. We could wring one more night of info out of it first and if he's scum, possibly either make him make up more lies and/or not do something else so he can prove himself.

So like, if Sal is town, then I couldn't be more sure Kit is also town.

OK thanks that makes more sense now. So pull kit down in terms of scumitude but that still leaves chaos.

King Burgundy posted:

It certainly looks like Nat20 is never going to share anything useful or actually play this game, since he didn't while he was around yesterday. Should I continue to wait until at least his normal posting time to give him one more shot? Or just proceed with any reveals after Yami finishes his stuff so we have a larger amount of time to discuss? I think everyone else is very much fully on the record at this point.

It is a really long day, so theoretically we are still fine. But it is also the start of a weekend with a weekend deadline.

I'd just do it now, things will probably slow down by this afternoon so we may as well get a jump on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

Finally, we learned that Yami is scum. Yami, it would be good for you to full claim now.

Unspoiling so people see it

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

Btw, just going to claim it:

Miller here.

Ha

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why lie about n1?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

:shrug:

Whatever. Once I flip, get MMT afterwards.

They are 100% lying about this. I DID visit someone n1.

Why MMT and not Bif?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The shrug.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

Shouldn't you want us to cuddle your scum result next if it's real?

Beat you.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

I am not lying about n1. I have no reason to. I tried to kill Humalong, my kill succeeded according to the result, but my target did not die.

Right, that's what I was positing when I saw that reveal. If you were scum and did something that doesn't track, why would you make all that up and lie about targeting someone?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

I have to add spoiler tags and preview to make sure they are working, you have an inherent speed advantage. :)

Things I don't care about when it comes to gloating.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Your Highness, you were afraid that I could argue with your result or mess it up, but please don't worry.

I believe your result to be extremely lucky and completely true!

Yami-san... your despair will never take me. When you lunch me today, it will only prove that KB is correct. And you'll have wasted all your efforts on someone like me... youll eliminate me before LYLO, just like I wanted!

Uh.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I guess it doesn't matter because she just self-imolated?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kind of hope that doesn't end things, I would have liked to see how people threw their votes around.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK so, my favorite game from PaxU was Railroad Ink

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/245654/railroad-ink-deep-blue-edition

This is a really chill game that you can play by yourself to just keep trying for a higher score, or with a bunch of other people. Everyone plays simultaneously so it doesn't increase the length of the game and is mostly a solitaire game anyway. It's a perfect little zone out game.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What the gently caress did I just watch?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It is deceptively fun.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

:cloud:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lol that痴 what the cloud emoji is on Sa forums

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I値l vote yami later, but i just woke up and I知 heading to therapy now.

I知 Gandalf, I join the game day 3, and I知 town.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hi I will give opinions later tonight. I知 seeing my wife play in the nutcracker at the moment (busy day). Such is the weekend.

Definitely don稚 end things early, don稚 know why yami was so insistent about that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello, I am home now, and also :cloud: in honor of MMT. Will now read back.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

Can you tell me more about this? What exactly you asked for?

If you are telling the truth, I'm worried we've already lost. Because how many scum would Asiina have put in to balance two deathproof? Like I was thinking Hum somehow being unvoteable scum would probably help balance me alone. But. Hrmmm.

Biggest question mark for me. Two deathproof plus extra townie halfway through seems . . . unbalanced. But CYOR, c'est la vie.

I am anxious about taking pera further because she is always a giant unknown for me, but if her masonry trusts here, I'll have to accept my anxieties about that.

Ultimately though, want to kill Yami in case they are the SK and not just lying scum to stem the tide of possible night kills.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh it's -1. Are people around?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Alright well

It's Saturday night, and the feelings right.

##vote yami

Oh what a night

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Is there any way to defeat you? Or should we continue to ignore this?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kitiara posted:

This was quite disappointing. You tell us to wait for you and then you come back and just lynch Yami without providing any cases or thoughts on the current situation.

I believe all the players alive have claimed, can you please do the same? Can you also tell us what you have done at night since you came into the game? ta

Most of the topics felt talked out at that moment, and it was Saturday and I didn't want to sit around the thread thinking about it. I checked in and asked if anyone was around for at least an hour, but no one really replied aside from CL, so I just went ahead with it.

Also

Max posted:

I知 Gandalf, I join the game day 3, and I知 town.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

peramene posted:

##vote sal

if you want my personal opinion, "I look forward to your shitposting!" is a pretty poor choice of last words

Either way, what's up with this? Something happen, or is this just us getting on with what was interrupted two days ago?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kitiara posted:

I don't think I have ever gotten your opinion on Sal, nor Chaos Lord. I don't know if you believe KB is town or your feelings about me or pera. So I don't think all of the topics were talked out, no. But do you mind address your thoughts on the remainder players in case I missed them? :)

With regards to your role, just so that I keep this straight, are you telling me that you only picked to come into the game late? No other ability? And that you didn't visit anyone last night?

I have in one form or another, but for the sake of summing it up:

Sal: I still have trouble believing b- swooped in to save his scum buddy by self immolating. That still looked like him throwing dirt on sal to bury him the next day when he flipped, which probably would have happened had the whole business with MMT's track and bif hating herself to death hadn't come up. As frustrating and scummy as his actions around his role have been, I don't see him as scum

Clord: His vote for b- vs sal at end of D2 is still the stinkiest thing to me thus far. Leaning scum

Kit: I felt the same way about you until KB explained your feelings in mason chat re: wanting b- over sal. Lean town

KB: Town. He's been way more aggressive this game and is playing like King KB from shine V, which he essentially is. I also think he would have argued harder to keep going for Sal D2 if he had to choose, he didn't have much reason to change his vote there as scum when he did. Lean Town

pera: I don't see a lot of strong reads about anyone beyond pera-posting and lots of pikachu's. I said yesterday that I'd like it if someone could really vouch for her from the masonry because I haven't seen much in thread that points to any of her feelings re: Solus and b-. Lean evil.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

And yes I actually signed up for this game just so I could pull the "nah I'm not actually going to play" gag and show up day 3. It's a variation on what I had wanted to do in Winefia before Humalong rudely murdered me N1 just before I was going to abscond for a while. Now I got to play it out. It was fun. I don't have any other powers.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm assuming a lot of conversation has happened in the masonry, so it would be nice to hear that group's thoughts.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

The group thinks we know the final 2 scum and are ready to proceed.

With one weird caveat. Don't want to steal anyone's thunder though.

:/

Kitiara posted:

Can you explain why did my investigation of you last night come up as "Max has the ability to kill"?

Either your investigation is wrong or you're lying.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yes, I had the ability to leave the thread during the night, and could then eventually choose when I would return to the thread. I had planned on posting a photo of Gandalf right before deadline of D1, then absconding for like, 4 days before coming back. But then Nat20 did a day ending day vig 6 hours into day 1 so I couldn't post the photo, and then you did a murder on me. It was all very rude.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh also Nat20 visited me last night.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm assuming those were his trousers, at least.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

peramene posted:

also, not allowing solus to "pass" now makes perfect sense, so max i guess killed solus somehow

Also:

Asiina posted:

Murmur Twin, The Craps Wizard, Self-Aligned Roll Madness has died N3.

It is now D4.

On the subject of not passing

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kitiara posted:

Sorry, but this is not it. My investigations have been as follows:

Night 1: Nat 20 = cannot kill
Night 2: Rhj = cannot kill
Night 3: CL = cannot kill
Night 4: Max = can kill

Considering that Nat20 and Rhj both flipped town, and that the only powers known to gently caress up investigations (bif and jimmy) are dead. I am very inclined to believe that you, and not CL, is scum.

##vote Max

Hmm but I can't kill.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Excited to see who jumps on me here.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What about me, besides a result, makes you think I'm scum?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh good pera saw a kill happen.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I definitely trust that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I mean, I think quite a few of you have been tunneling Sal this whole game but that is neither here nor there at this point.

• Locked thread