Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
This was fun, thanks OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Where did our inner dialogue / narrator go

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

I'm so sick of working on my own project, I decided to procrastinate and draw fan art like a true NEET!

Lmao nice, took me awhile to figure out what the text said

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

lol, nice call back to the time he watched an old man fall down and spaced out about murder as the world moved on without him

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Mr. Steak posted:

and now im thinking about how even when i translate everything on the site, i'll have to keep updating once a day forever until the dude finishes the site 💀

:yeshaha:

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Lol, I guess $10.62/hr is "good" compared to what he was making in the clink

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

lmao

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Uh oh

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Kazak posted:

Post your way through it op

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
:lost:

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Lmao what

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Lodin posted:

Man, I'm disappointed the apartment is fairly normal. Was hoping for a completely hosed up layout.

Holy poo poo these are amazing

That last one has to be a joke though, but the others lolll

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Mr. Steak who is this loving weirdo who keeps mentioning you when talking about how he nonconsensually put a girl in the walls of Jericho

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905710

A_Account posted:

100% I can assure you no sort of rape happened. If it did I would have already hung myself.

I can send through my statement to give some idea but only to people I see around on the forum. You're not one of them.

Mr Steak is about the only person

A_Account posted:

I mostly feel bad for Mr Steak since I liked his thread

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

:pusheen:

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

holy poo poo lmbo

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

lofi posted:

Can we stop making GBS threads up the Good Thread with the Bad Thread now?

"Bad"? I think you mean extremely good and hilarious

Steak you should have just rolled with it bro, it's not like we know why he namedropped you. Just say he's the irl NEET and you have no idea who he is

Glenn Quebec is gonna keep spitting fire either way

Jedrick posted:

Steak was the referee.

AF fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Dec 17, 2019

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Hence my statement earlier : "Let's not loving ruin NEET thread goons for fucks sake"

Lol you're so naive it's adorable

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
I think SisterMake is updating at an excellent pace, it's better to get small tidbits more consistently than large chunks sporadically, plus it will reduce the chance of burnout

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
I would think people attending mixers are single, unless they're playing wingman/woman

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Fjc1hBwuE

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
ok you can stop bugging mr steak about the part timer arc. it's not happening + it shouldn't contend with the current arc + he's obviously burnt out, let him come back whenever he's ready + sister make is crushing it

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Lmao

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

:golfclap:

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
is this guy tending to his garden in the middle of the night lol

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Hot Stunt posted:

Thank you Sister Make for our daily NEET.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Why would Oda autoannihilate lol I don't get his motivation