Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
legitimately can't wait to play as sans undertale in smash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Where was Metroid Prime 4?

Orv
May 4, 2011

punk rebel ecks posted:

Every time you ask it's delayed another week.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

punk rebel ecks posted:

Your Computer posted:

metroid prime 4got to announce it oops

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
So I half slept and half forgot about the Game Awards show, is it worth watching the vod or just waiting for a media site to put up the highlights?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Is Pepe the prawn in smash?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

nessin posted:

So I half slept and half forgot about the Game Awards show, is it worth watching the stream or just waiting for a media site to put up the highlights?

It's not worth it. Watch the highlights.

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY

Internet Kraken posted:

No but really can someone tell me why Pepe the Prawn was there

Because they didn't want Jeff to be the only Muppet on the show.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The trailers are fun. And SonicFox had a ton of fun. That's about it.

The awards were a loving joking. My wife who had never watched TGA was slackjawed at how non-interactive and forced it was.

Azathoth256
Mar 30, 2010
What? The awards were bullshit? I'm shocked.

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
Pretty weak awards show, but at least we got to see Outer Worlds

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
some gameplay from the new far cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-BrerTvsMA

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I missed everything else about the event but it was cool to see Barlog up there for God of War, he seems like a pretty cool dude and in light of the original creator's racist meltdown on twitter today, SMS definitely went with the right choice of lead.

Sad that Kassandra's VA did not win Best Performance but it's okay, still #1 in my heart. Malaka!

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

exquisite tea posted:

I missed everything else about the event but it was cool to see Barlog up there for God of War, he seems like a pretty cool dude and in light of the original creator's racist meltdown on twitter today, SMS definitely went with the right choice of lead.

Sad that Kassandra's VA did not win Best Performance but it's okay, still #1 in my heart. Malaka!

Please link the meltdown.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/1070594516686536704

And so on and so forth.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

exquisite tea posted:

Look, let's get real, she is no HEY MISTER

And I am 30 hours in and as much as I enjoy Kassandra, she has never carried the weight of "We're more ghosts than people."

Blame Ubisoft Mapgore more than anything, honestly.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

How is it transphobic to not want to sleep with a trans person? That's like saying the only value someone has is sex based, you can respect and care for/about people without banging them??

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Donovan Trip posted:

How is it transphobic to not want to sleep with a trans person?

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Oh wow it's a decent one. David Jaffe went to bat for Milo and complained about his deplatforming, then clarified that he's not talking about Twitter and Patreon etc, he's only talking about the times where Milo got deplatformed at publicly funded universities. And then further clarified that he doesn't support the times where Milo singled out trans or undocumented students by name while speaking at publicly funded universities. He then felt it necessary to tweet a followup clarifications that he does NOT support a white ethnostate. They're gonna have to make the next God of War about Kratos learning tolerance for others

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/1070753166914859008

:yikes:

acksplode
May 17, 2004

It makes it difficult to discuss these topics when they're left to hypothetical, pie-in-the-sky scenarios like David Jaffe having consensual sex.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
That's a clearly racist statement, and I get that. Maybe I'll inspect my opinions on the transgender thing, I guess I'd never thought about it that way.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not gonna lie, I told David Jaffe I hope he dies and burns in hell, forever.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

David Gaffe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

exquisite tea posted:

:yeah:

• Locked thread