Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre still holds up, just in case anyone was wondering.

I'm kind of having a hard time putting the emotions I had while watching it into words. It's a very smothering movie, like being trapped in a hot car while someone screams at you, if that makes any sense.

Feels like I'm working in super high humidity and running into rusty barbed wire and hoping I get a tetanus shot before I get a nasty infection for the entire runtime. It's special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Retro Futurist posted:

Someone asked about Are You Afraid of the Dark earlier; I went looking for some episodes to watch with my kid and turns out it's all on YouTube. As in officially, full HD episodes. Boo!

Doesn't work in the US :(

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

I enjoyed Hubie Halloween but I had to watch it with subtitles to understand a single word Sandler was saying. But once I had the subtitles on the stuff he was saying was actually pretty funny.

I watched this with the GF last night, she appreciated it much more than Joe Bob doing Haunt as a feature lol. I personally didn't mind it either, I wasn't expecting the next October staple but it was a decent watch, don't feel like I wasted my time.