Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

http://www.moniquemotil.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

At $550 this is a steal

https://www.etsy.com/listing/560861790/jon-snow-raccoon-figure-nights-watch?ref=shop_home_active_2

For the game of thrones fan who has everything.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am oddly in love with these

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

"Description
This figure stands 16 inches tall. He is in all black inspired by Jon Snow in his Night's Watch costume from Game of thrones.

His head is a raccoon skull, his hands are alligator claws and he has chicken feet. He is wearing a Black brocade cape with rabbit fur collar, a leather tunic and velvet pants. He is al ready to go into battle to save the Wall."

:stare:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

this one's called "cap'n gator"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
where does she get the bones...

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

where does she get the bones...

she used to run a sideshow with animals in cute costumes and, well, time is a cruel mistress

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

she used to run a sideshow with animals in cute costumes and, well, time is a cruel mistress

"oh this is not good, this will not do... we'll... we'll find a way... the show must go on, i once saw a delightful movie titled 'weekend at bernie's' so i know it possible"

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

"Description
This figure stands 16 inches tall. He is in all black inspired by Jon Snow in his Night's Watch costume from Game of thrones.

His head is a raccoon skull, his hands are alligator claws and he has chicken feet. He is wearing a Black brocade cape with rabbit fur collar, a leather tunic and velvet pants. He is al ready to go into battle to save the Wall."

:stare:

A horrible chimera of dead animals wearing other dead animals. It doesn't get much more metal than that.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

A horrible chimera of dead animals wearing other dead animals. It doesn't get much more metal than that.

picturing the undead reaching the wall and seeing this incarnation of jon snow and just turning right around and heading back north

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
From the "about" page on her website: http://www.moniquemotil.com/about/

An ever evolving sculptor, my portfolio includes metal work, monster creation, costume design, detritus and found object compilation, collage, film, puppetry and zombie reanimation.

That helps explain where she gets the bones. . .

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Barking Gecko posted:

From the "about" page on her website: http://www.moniquemotil.com/about/

An ever evolving sculptor, my portfolio includes metal work, monster creation, costume design, detritus and found object compilation, collage, film, puppetry and zombie reanimation.

That helps explain where she gets the bones. . .

oh she's a necromancer, make sense

:shrug:

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
look dudes, you can either spend months training your own dire wolves, which costs money, or you can reanimate someone else's dead dire wolf, which is free! there are literally no downsides!

reanimated wolves are also far more keen to play dressup, too. Fluffykins was never fond of my pink tutus, but Undead Fluffykins hasn't whined once!

ChubbyChecker

too spoopy

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Luvcow posted:

oh she's a necromancer, make sense

:shrug:

My next D&D character will be a necromancer who makes little cute costumes for their reanimated skeletons.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

quote:

Sorry, this item is unavailable.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
i'm an animal skeleton in a costume in the sense that i've got that dawg in me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Luvcow posted:

i am oddly in love with these

same but u