Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Currently my Hanekawa x Marvel team is...

Hanekawa / Oshino Meme / Mayoi (Evo) / Christmas Tamadra / Tuore (Base) / Marvel.

I have 22* SB in total, and I can activate Christmas Tamadra's active to transform Marvel on Turn 1. If I can turn one of my Koryus into an equip, I'll be free from having to rely on the active.

Also considering slotting in Marvel Thor cause he has VDP as well as Absorb/Attribute Pierce on a 10-turn cooldown which seems nice. Especially since my team doesn't have a VDP, since they're all too busy rocking SB Super Awakenings.

My spare Thor can be turned into an equip for someone to add more Light thingamabobs.

Is there a handy app/site that lists JP monsters with EN translations? PADX barely seems to update anymore and I've been relying on the Pad Protic site's collab/release announcements but that's very inefficient.

*Might be 21? Not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

PadDB (ios and andoid) is helpful as gently caress.

Even with that, and the other sites it is still a bit frustrating I find.

My JP account is only 3 weeks old so the puzzle part is trying to concoct teams, but having had good luck in the Marvel and Fujimi is a pretty good start though.

I'm using Thor as well as his equip on my team and enjoying it. I have to work out a heart maker though as follow ups are loving me up a bit (when matching leads). Plenty of scope though especially now that poison and jammers etc are a pro rather than a con. Looking forward to getting jammer/poison surged now hehe.

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Feb 25, 2021

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
fair warning that the new descended dungeon is hot bullshit. imagine zelenpas except harder, and no lower difficulties to carry your scrub rear end

(it's actually fairly doable with double seina and careful skill ordering)

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

fyi, the first floor's super resolve guy can be killed through the resolve with high damage auto fua leads like aljae or kamen rider saber/blades

you really want a low cd spike because there are 2 big damage debuffs in here. a time buff and L-atk are both useful. jurond's first form absorbs fire and puts up a damage absorb if you drop him low without killing him. second phase is really tanky and has a void shield. you'll want multiple things that can do real damage to the guy. it's pretty safe to stall on him before you trigger his super resolve but you'll either want to oneshot him from there or have a shield ready because he lowers your hp. also he'll awoken bind you if you drop him really low. just use super tank leads and you should be okay to at least make it to the boss. at that point it's really just a damage check

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
You can avoid the big hit off F1's super resolve if you kill it before any of the drawn jokers. Or just tank it if you feel like it

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

100 stones incoming on Monday (also 4 of the 9x experience of a lifetime thing)

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Oh good, I broke myself trying and failing to get Ponno. Need a new stockpile for Monogatari.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Aren't we getting another 100 soon?

psilo
Oct 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnk_xJj1d4U

looks like you can cheese jurond

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
forever mad I never pulled any zeus tama things

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

don't forget to pick up the normal arena rewards for clearing a1-a5 with an indian 1 pantheon lead. they need to be a super ult

the a5 reward is 5 magic stones so I'm def gonna pick that up at the very least

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

I just had to rerun them as the first time I had shiva as a sub instead of the lead, damnit.

That Brahma invade can get hosed. The thought of running one of the most annoying and frustrating dungeons multiple times isn't fun at all.
Gonna assume the non alt version has a piss poor drop rate, so I just hope we can but the gem in the future

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?

Adolf Glitter posted:

I just had to rerun them as the first time I had shiva as a sub instead of the lead, damnit.

That Brahma invade can get hosed. The thought of running one of the most annoying and frustrating dungeons multiple times isn't fun at all.
Gonna assume the non alt version has a piss poor drop rate, so I just hope we can but the gem in the future

You can buy it right now for the (not so) low price of one black medal!

I bought one because like you, f that. I haven't even done aa3, let alone aa4.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Vasler posted:

You can buy it right now for the (not so) low price of one black medal!

I bought one because like you, f that. I haven't even done aa3, let alone aa4.

Aw poo poo, I only have 3 rainbow medals (after buying the last gems)
I actually had a try at the dungeons and I definitely hate them a lot, ugh. Fuckit, I'll concentrate on that green guy

-e-
Aha, good timing, there are medals from the monthly dungeons as well as for dupes, so goodbye D&Q #9, hello gem.

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Mar 1, 2021

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

monogatari's on monday

https://www.puzzleanddragons.us/sin...YJ18LtEqEKqhMEM

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Mayoi and Tsubasa are popular for Capt Marvel teams in JP with Araragi being popular in Mikage teams.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Kuros posted:

Mayoi and Tsubasa are popular for Capt Marvel teams in JP with Araragi being popular in Mikage teams.

I traded for Artemis and I want Nadeko too!

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

I also traded for Artemis and lucked out on Albrecht so I definitely want the green lady. After the frustration of Jolond's dungeon I'm glad to have done it though as he's crazy powerful, especially for a "farmable". RIP my pys though.

Hoping for Hanekewa too, but even if we get Marvel, I think I have blown out all my luck after getting Capt Marvel #3 from some of those 100 stones we got last night.

Ooh, Street Fighter return in JP on Monday. Look at all them pixel people
https://pad.protic.site/street-fighter-collab-2nd-run/

Talking of green stuff, Zela is getting a decent buff. Happy with that as just today I was thinking she could use a cooldown reduction.
https://pad.protic.site/twitter-ultimate-2-choices-surveys/

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Mar 5, 2021

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Pretty stoked about my 4 Zelas. I was already using all of them.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
So I guess I rolled the 8* and two of the 7*'s and like a billion of the candle guy and water girl.

The 7*'s were Mayoi and Suruga.

I think I did okay....

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I rolled a ton of trash, 2 Nadekos (yay!) and a Shinobu. I spent some Play Points to get 30 more stones since I've been building those up forever and got more trash.

Will probably trade for Araragi if I don't manage to roll him. Might buy the orb skin package, maybe.

Are Tsubasa/Suruga/Senjougahara worth having, or am I just digging for no real reason? All I really wanted was Nadeko and I got 2, but I don't know if the others are being used, so...

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

What am I looking for from this collab? Looks like Nadeko is the one people are going for.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

no nadeko on my main and no tsubasa at all but I did get the rest of the collab eventually. this was a brutal collab on my reserve of saved stones

Framboise posted:

I rolled a ton of trash, 2 Nadekos (yay!) and a Shinobu. I spent some Play Points to get 30 more stones since I've been building those up forever and got more trash.

Will probably trade for Araragi if I don't manage to roll him. Might buy the orb skin package, maybe.

Are Tsubasa/Suruga/Senjougahara worth having, or am I just digging for no real reason? All I really wanted was Nadeko and I got 2, but I don't know if the others are being used, so...

suruga/senjyogahara are really good blue leads that pair well together but they're not better than nadeko or anything. tsubasa's like the ny artemis to captain marvel's nadeko tho. if we get marvel, she'll be amazing. she is the orb skin card tho, so it's not like you're forced to roll for her

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Mill Village posted:

What am I looking for from this collab? Looks like Nadeko is the one people are going for.

the low rarity stuff and shinobu aren't that impressive but the other 7*/araragi are really good. nadeko is the best thing you can roll atm but mayoi and tsubasa gain a ton of value if we get captain marvel

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

240ish stones and no Nadeko (my chase card), Araragi or Senjougahara. Boo.

I did get 2 Hanekawas, 3 Shinobus and at least 1 of every other card though.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
2 Arararagi (1 traded, 1 rolled)
1 Tsubasa
4 Nadekos
2 Mayoi
1 Hitagi

What mons am I putting in a Nadeko team?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I had a lot of stones saved up. I guess I'll do the Story Dungeons and roll again after getting those stones. The 7 star units I got look interesting, but I'm not sure what to do with all the 6 stars.

1 Shinobo
6 Tsukihi Araragi
2 Senjyogahara
6 Kaiki
6 Karens
2 Gaen
4 Ononoki
2 Hanekawa
4 Mayoi
5 Meme
2 Kagenui
2 Koyomi Araragi
1 Suruga Kanbaru

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

I hope the 6 stars get evos/equips as they are pretty garbage really. More like gold/5 stars imo
(yeah, I had lost of bad pulls and am sad)

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Three Arararararararagis in a row? Well, ok game. Weird flex but ok.

(Got all 7* except Hanekawa and slug girl in 22 rolls so this time the dragon delivered)

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Don't sleep on the blue 7*s from this one. If you can get one, pair it with the other and you've got a super easy farming team: a 1-turn active that makes blue orbs, and leads that give 256x attack, +2 combos, 500k autofua, 84% damage reduction and four blue combo awakenings with two blue matches. The team HP is low, naturally, but with 84% DR and 9x RCV you'll absorb a beating and heal back up with ease as long as you can keep the blue combos coming.

End result is a fairly similar concept to NY Artemis (2+ matches of your color and the good times roll), with Sarasvati as Vishnu's blue counterpart. An easy nine figures per turn, and the burst can be very nice.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

What subs are good for Nadeko?

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Mill Village posted:

What subs are good for Nadeko?

Albrecht or Jurond for VDP, Christmas Polowne or Mega Fujin (or, once we get the next GungHo Collab run, the buffed Dark Raizer) for damage absorbs. Otherwise: New Year's Artemis (a decent sub in addition to being a good lead pair), Fasca is good for bind and unmatchable clears, more Nadekos are great especially if you can get a system out of them, Kukan sees some use, SR Parvati and Susano see some use.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Vishnu (double also) seems popular.
I'm not a fan tbh, but some people swear by him

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Adolf Glitter posted:

Vishnu (double also) seems popular.
I'm not a fan tbh, but some people swear by him

Vishnu was way more important in the double NY Artemis builds. I would say he's subpar in basically every double Nadeko or Artemis/Nadeko build; he brings no individual damage, has only 2 SB and doesn't have an SBR, so he really hampers Nadeko from getting going.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

I rolled four Nadekos but didn't do Jurond and don't have an Albrecht so I will just have to limp along until the former comes back around as a daily descended dungeon.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Mat Cauthon posted:

I rolled four Nadekos but didn't do Jurond and don't have an Albrecht so I will just have to limp along until the former comes back around as a daily descended dungeon.

Aljae is a popular void option, but obviously you'll have to stall between void floors. There's also Chakeol, Mega Kaede, Nero, Zela. None of these are as good as the other two, but they'll cover the hole until Jurond returns.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I hope Marvel comes to NA cause I could use some Hulks for my NA-deko team.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Mat Cauthon posted:

Same but 2 nadekos. I got annoyed with Jurond and didn't bother and didn't expect it to be an auto-include in the team I wanted to build.

I do have Chakeol, Mega Kaede, and Zela though... but I was leaning toward GMenoa for some reason and don't remember why.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Framboise posted:

Same but 2 nadekos. I got annoyed with Jurond and didn't bother and didn't expect it to be an auto-include in the team I wanted to build.

I do have Chakeol, Mega Kaede, and Zela though... but I was leaning toward GMenoa for some reason and don't remember why.

I was also thinking G Memos might be a good stop gap for the 4 SB and orb generation if nothing else. Also I don't use her anywhere right now so might as well.

I do have Zela, Kunkan, and MKaede though so I can throw something solid together, it just won't be optimal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

disaster pastor posted:

Vishnu was way more important in the double NY Artemis builds. I would say he's subpar in basically every double Nadeko or Artemis/Nadeko build; he brings no individual damage, has only 2 SB and doesn't have an SBR, so he really hampers Nadeko from getting going.

Haha, probably explains why I was unimpressed then, looks like I was trying him on the wrong team.

If anyone is pissed off with Jurond skilling up, the pad pass gives out IIRC, 5 hundred monster points on the 25th so getting the trial could help a bit buy buying up some pys.
TBH, the pass is pretty cool anyway, I'm glad I stuck with it after initially thinking I'd just use if for the trial.