Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

there are some pretty cheap to make ta2 teams to make. this has a bunch of teams you can check out

https://pad.skyozora.com/team/%E6%A5%B5%E7%B7%B4%E3%81%AE%E9%97%98%E6%8A%80%E5%A0%B4/%E9%A2%A8%E8%8F%AF%E3%81%AE%E6%82%AA%E6%88%AF/Page1/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

If you have GH Yomi and a Norza friend with a half decent team it's a breeze.

Speaking of, does anyone have a Machine Noah gem for trade? I'm fresh out and for some reason I can't solicit a trade for one in the market...even though I've had several before? It's so bizarre.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

I'm missing at least something missing in all those teams, sadly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/h894md/ta2_team_feat_revo_lubu_single_combo_most_floors/

I DID find this and it's something I can do, more or less, except I'm missing a bunch of awoken material killer latents (I only have 2 of 8 needed), and my Luci isn't SRevo because Raziel's too loving hard.

All I'd need aside from that is a Lu Bu friend with the right equips/latents.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Okay so the awoken latents are so not necessary. Someone with a perfectly set up Lu Bu friended me out of the blue and I instantly BF'd them. I've gone from 730something to 750something with only a few runs. I wanna hit 800+ before the event ends!

How often do they run 8x on these dungeons?

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug

Mat Cauthon posted:

If you have GH Yomi and a Norza friend with a half decent team it's a breeze.

Speaking of, does anyone have a Machine Noah gem for trade? I'm fresh out and for some reason I can't solicit a trade for one in the market...even though I've had several before? It's so bizarre.

I have a Machine Noah gem I can give you. Are we already friends? If so, let me know your in-game name so I know who to offer the trade to; if not, I am 355,176,208
What should I request in return? I don't really need anything, so just pick whatever you can give away.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Zeta posted:

I have a Machine Noah gem I can give you. Are we already friends? If so, let me know your in-game name so I know who to offer the trade to; if not, I am 355,176,208
What should I request in return? I don't really need anything, so just pick whatever you can give away.

Yeah we're friends. SN is SkyeaterSA, ID is 375214438.

I have a bunch of red Hera-ur, white Athena, and dark Sonia Gran reverse gems, any of which I think should be the right rarity for the trade to work?

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug

Mat Cauthon posted:

Yeah we're friends. SN is SkyeaterSA, ID is 375214438.

I have a bunch of red Hera-ur, white Athena, and dark Sonia Gran reverse gems, any of which I think should be the right rarity for the trade to work?

I have put up the trade.

Framboise posted:

Okay so the awoken latents are so not necessary. Someone with a perfectly set up Lu Bu friended me out of the blue and I instantly BF'd them. I've gone from 730something to 750something with only a few runs. I wanna hit 800+ before the event ends!

How often do they run 8x on these dungeons?

I don't even remember the last time this event happened, so I think it's pretty rare.

Personally, I'm running double Shigeshige to power-level from rank 990 up to 1000. I usually don't care about my rank but I figure since this is a rare opportunity, I might as well go for it. I gain around 14-15 million exp per run, depending on spawns. I'm up to rank 993 already, but it still takes a bunch of runs since each rank at this point requires around 80 million exp. Not to mention Shigeshige builds are not as stable/consistent as something like DOmega

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Zeta posted:

I have put up the trade.

Got it, much appreciated.

Truex015
Aug 6, 2007
Does it look like I give a damn?
Is anyone else running Rehven for TA2 farming and want to try and get in a BFF triangle? I can clear it pretty consistently but run out of Rehven friends

My ID is 334,553,217

I’ve got Aten and Nelle in slots 1&2 but could but will put Rehven in my BFF slot if need. I also have GH Yomi and Tifa as other popular leads.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
drat.

I can't believe the update isn't done.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it was a 24 hour maintenance I guess because it's done now

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Manatee Cannon posted:

it was a 24 hour maintenance I guess because it's done now
thank goodness.

I got my pad pass now because i am a sucker. didn't even know you got a free medal out of it.

Now I need to decide if I want a dupe Jiraya or Golem, or fill out my selection with that lovely water card

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

yuri's great for water teams. she's the best replacement for norza as a sub on a norza/tsukuyomi team. getting her free is a lot easier than hoping you roll 2 copies of norza. also gotta keep in mind that these things get equips eventually. remember how nobody cared about hera luna and then they gave her an insanely valuable equip?

plus she'd be good color coverage for that shinji& rei card from eva that was announced this morning

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Is the vdp latent from this pad pass dungeon that "rainbow vdp"? I have been super out of touch.

I know that and poison skyfall are the most popular here.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

dwarf74 posted:

Is the vdp latent from this pad pass dungeon that "rainbow vdp"? I have been super out of touch.

I know that and poison skyfall are the most popular here.

Yes, and it's much much easier to quit and reload that gift dungeon until you hit it than beat AA4 and get the drop.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Infinite Karma posted:

Yes, and it's much much easier to quit and reload that gift dungeon until you hit it than beat AA4 and get the drop.
Nice.

I haven't bothered with aa4 yet, so that works

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Special message results: DMC Collab and 100 free rolls incoming! :shittypop:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

100 free rolls now, log in and see what you get

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Instead of going over every roll, here's the new or notable stuff I got:

Main:

Artemis
Ruel
Alcyone
Viz
Scheat
Raijin
Famiel
Loki
Lakshmi
Ea (God of Wisdom)
Amenominakanushi
Cotton
Denebola
Freyja
Dracoblade Rebellious
Morrigu

Alt:

Sarasvati
Izanagi
Uriel
Lumiel
Red Odin
Famiel
Gabriel
Rapheal
Kundali
Hamal
Maeda Keiji
Loki
Nelle
Sun Quan
Alcyone
Sakuya

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Mostly got a bunch of dupes and trade fodder but also an Aten and Menoa.

Works for me.

And we get two more pulls on Monday? Pretty loving generous, I have to say.

Mat Cauthon fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jun 27, 2020

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ye you get two extra free pulls. one is guaranteed to be a 6* gfe if you failed to get one from these 100 rolls. the other is the same but for 7* gfe

if you got both already, they're just regular free rolls from the same pool as this. also you need to have done all 100 rolls from this event already before monday or you don't get the bonus rolls

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Got a norza, hell yeah!

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

I mean yeah I got a Norza but, after 5+ years of playing, I got my very first Lu Bu!

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Echidna Sara, Cotton, Baldin, Ryune, Aten, Yog, Ryune, Skuld, Rodin are the notable pulls on my main. Baldin, Aten, and Skuld are new even. Also got my first Lu Bu, Michael, Thor, and Brigid. Not terrible. Guess I should go do the alt.

Alt got Blodin, Typhon, DMeta, Kaede, and Gronia. Also a ton of poo poo I was missing from various pantheons, 16 firsts from pantheon garbage.

Olothreutes fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Jun 27, 2020

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The pulls seem to be better than the JP version. Got like 8 GFEs.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Only been playing for ~2 weeks and overwhelmed from it throwing gods at me and not knowing which are good.

Also have 5 Lu Bus now of various types.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Almost entirely pantheon dupe trash. No 7*, Cotton as a 6*.

My bad luck continues as it always has.

I did get a few green cards I'd been wanting for my Chakeol/Astaroth team though, and I got a Venus so that's nice I guess.

Olothreutes posted:

Echidna Sara, Cotton, Baldin, Ryune, Aten, Yog, Ryune, Skuld, Rodin are the notable pulls on my main. Baldin, Aten, and Skuld are new even. Also got my first Lu Bu, Michael, Thor, and Brigid. Not terrible. Guess I should go do the alt.

Alt got Blodin, Typhon, DMeta, Kaede, and Gronia. Also a ton of poo poo I was missing from various pantheons, 16 firsts from pantheon garbage.

jesus christ lol you should have saved some luck for the rest of us! :v:

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

These are the only non-dupes I got.
Should I be excited about any in particular? I've been playing for years but am really really out of the loop.
Just a little pointer would be great

Antares
Ney
Algedi
Menoa
Thor
Ea
Akechi Mitsuhide
Nephthys
Hamal

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Teketeketeketeke posted:

I mean yeah I got a Norza but, after 5+ years of playing, I got my very first Lu Bu!
I got my very first Parvati after 7 years.

Otherwise I got quite a bit of 6* trade fodder, a lot of pokedex filler, and my second Shelling Ford.

My dormant alt account got Jiraya and two Dracoblades ofc.

Kitten Baubles
May 10, 2008

Adolf Glitter posted:

These are the only non-dupes I got.
Should I be excited about any in particular? I've been playing for years but am really really out of the loop.
Just a little pointer would be great

Antares
Ney
Algedi
Menoa
Thor
Ea
Akechi Mitsuhide
Nephthys
Hamal

Menoa is the best out of those rolls- there’s a few ways to evolve her depending on your box. Light version is a flexible rainbow lead, base is strongest paired with Aljae friends and skill boost heavy team.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Came back on a new phone for the 100 roll event. I was never a high level player so I have no idea if 99 of the monsters I got are good, but YogSototh is 6x dmg that is piss easy to activate (just be above 80% health!) So I made him my lead and just crammed the highest ATK of each element I got in the other slots. Sound like a plan?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
sort your box by monster points and anything you rolled thats worth 50,000 MP or more is good

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

50k MP:
Yog Sototh
Baldin
The Norn Skuld x2

15k MP(just in case useful stuff can be found in there):
Oichi
Inahime
Ma Chao
Gan Ning
The Norn Verdandi

everything else is 5k

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Kitten Baubles posted:

Menoa is the best out of those rolls- there’s a few ways to evolve her depending on your box. Light version is a flexible rainbow lead, base is strongest paired with Aljae friends and skill boost heavy team.

Thank you

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

big cummers ONLY posted:

50k MP:
Yog Sototh
Baldin
The Norn Skuld x2

15k MP(just in case useful stuff can be found in there):
Oichi
Inahime
Ma Chao
Gan Ning
The Norn Verdandi

everything else is 5k

baldin's mega ult is getting a buff soon that makes him a really good/easy lead

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

I've got these 50k+ dudes:

Menoa

Erika
Macha x2
Ney
Odin (blue x2 and red)
Sonia
Metatron

A variety of 15ks too.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
the only relevant pulls I got:
Yuri (dupe)
Zaerog Core (dupe)

one trade fodder (Ameno)

also somehow the first denebola I've ever pulled

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
loving weird seeing a rainbow medal in a dungeon

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

I did pretty well in the 100 pulls!

Notables include:
Zaerog infinite
Shelling Ford #3
Madoo #2
Baldin #2
B Sonia #3
Morrigu
Fujin
Elgenubi
Scheat
B Odin
And a second Ame no Uzume, who was my first ever REM pull way back when!

Pretty content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Hobojim posted:

I did pretty well in the 100 pulls!

Notables include:
Zaerog infinite
Shelling Ford #3
Madoo #2
Baldin #2
B Sonia #3
Morrigu
Fujin
Elgenubi
Scheat
B Odin
And a second Ame no Uzume, who was my first ever REM pull way back when!

Pretty content.

Well. I can at least hope my free 7* pull ain't a dupe. Gimme Aljae or Norza!