Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lord and Miller are so goddamn good at this poo poo. It's a goddamn crime they were pulled off Solo which became an abortion without their touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Skippy McPants posted:

They've already confirmed plans for a direct sequel focused on Miles and Gewn, in addition to a spinoff centered on Gwen teaming up with two other spider-women. After the success of this film, I doubt either will be relegated to the streaming ghetto.

How is streaming a ghetto? The Kurt Russell Christmas movie had 20 million views in 1 week.

If that is loosely multiplied by $15 / ticket on average that's $300 million dollars. Theaters wish they had that many eyes.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Yeah, its like The Batcave and in this case, the Spider-Cave.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

It was totally opposite for myself. Venom was painful all the way through and no jokes landed at all. Tom Hardy is wasted in this role, the symbiote suit looks like absolute poo poo, the final fight is loving dumb and its just another piece of poo poo.

Thor 3 is my vote for most entertaining live-action Marvel movie. It hit everything out the park.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

I'm not criticizing the reviewers being wrong about the meaning of the word. They are correct that "psychedelic" can refer ti vivid, intense lights and colours.

The problem is that the movie doesn't live up to the description. The actual experience of watching Spider-Verse is completely pedestrian.

The converse of this is Thor: Ragnarok, which is commonly described as looking like van art or a metal album cover. And it's true, it lives up the description. Van art and metal album covers look like rear end.

You're entitled to your opinion but I am also entitled to tell you to gently caress off with your bullshit. You're just here to antagonize.

And obviously the mod probation's aren't working since you don't stop. At least with SMG he can offer something that people can understand. Not you, yo're just a piece of poo poo.

Dismissing a 4 year old black childs views on a movie is disgusting and you're even more disgusting for posting that.

gently caress OFF FOREVER

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Amethyst posted:

It's not horrifying. it is incredibly loving lame though, and the fact that he thinks it's cool is really funny.

Shut the gently caress up.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Dune was extra sad cause I could sit for hours watching that masterpiece. I hope they do showings of Dune 1 before the sequel. I'll sit for 6 hours. Easy. Let me piss between tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Spice and piss, i love it.