Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the McMahons FINALLY being back in charge?
This poll is closed.
Oh thank God, FINALLY! It's been so long! 5 5.00%
Who? It's been so long I forgot who they are! 1 1.00%
Is Jack Tunney okay? 44 44.00%
.... THE BIG DOG! 50 50.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What I'm really interested to find out tonight is Paige's status. I mean is she no longer needed, will she just have four McMahons leaning over her shoulder the entire time, who knows. Paige is good and I would hate to see her replaced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWEStats/status/1074867402872160256

Mickie has now passed Trish to claim the title of most Raw matches by a woman. That's pretty cool. Her comeback has been good, imo.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The Kimoa Kid posted:

The very first thing they did was to get rid of and mock the universally loathed on-screen heel GM, it wasn't even subtle. They bashed you over the head with it.

Ignore that it was the other 4 on screen heel gms doing that and thats great! Hooray wrestling is saved good jorb all.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sami Zayn is coming back though thats cool and will not be ruined now that vince and steph made fun of baron corbin

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

There are moments that change the business forever. Wrestlemania taking WWE national and making household names of Vince's stars. Nitro launching directly into Raw's face and initiating a battle that would pull the business into its golden era. Baron Corbin being mildly taunted by the actual versions of his character.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The Kimoa Kid posted:

See, why do you do this? Why can't we have a normal conversation? You guys asked for one example of a thing that changed and I mentioned the very first change that happened on the show. It wasn't an exhaustive list and it wasn't a suggestion that it's changed the company or the business forever. Why write this shitheel response when you could just say "OK" or nothing at all?

Because i am bored at work and want to post, kimoa. It was funny to me to write that so I did. I have no posting responsibilities.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I hope the debate moderator does not dock me points for my indecorous posts.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I have all the dakota kai information. I just can't post it here because of mossad spies or whatever the excuse is

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Honestly if they put a title on Sami Zayn because NEW ERA i would probably like WWE for a long time lamo and forgive many faults

This is because I am a stupid mark who can be tricked if you do it right. Luckily they are too Saudi owned to ever do it

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I don't know how, but I really want the "the whole McMahon family is here as a bloc" and "Miz is trying to seduce Shane" storylines to merge. Like Miz coming into the McMahons locker room with the trophy and saying "why aren't you with your real family?!" or something

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Pointless weeaboo Shave Seltzer has released his snowflakes:

Shave Seltzer posted:

Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Cedric Alexander for the Cruiserweight Title 3.5
Elias vs. Bobby Lashley in a guitar ladder match 2
R-Truth & Carmella vs. Jinder Mahal & Alicia Fox in the MMC Final 1.5
Sheamus & Cesaro (c) vs. New Day (Kofi & Xavier) vs. Usos for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles 3.25
Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin in a TLC match 1
Natalya vs. Ruby Riott in a tables match 2
Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre 3.25
Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio chairs match 1.5
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Nia Jax for the Raw Women's Title 3.75
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles for the WWE Title 4.75
Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Title 3
Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka in a TLC match for the Smackdown Women's Title 4.5

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

D.N. Nation posted:

drat, if AJ/DBry didn't end on a roll-up, one wonders...

If they were wwe midcard castoffs having the match in Japan it would have been 13 stars, and the corrupt weeaboo Shave Seltzer would be cashing another check.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Veryslightlymad posted:

Flash pinfalls are better than finishers in a lot of ways, because I kind of like not immediately knowing when a match is going to end.

What'd be better is if someone who had a lot of good looking signatures (Like Seth Rollins, for instance), actually finished matches with all of them from time to time.

Didn't Seth win recently against Dolph with the Falcon Arrow Superplex? Maybe it was just a fall in the Iron Man match. That was cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Charlotte should be #1 in the Rumble, with #2 being a debuting Lacey Evans, they just spiderman point at each other until becky tosses them out easily, imo