Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the McMahons FINALLY being back in charge?
This poll is closed.
Oh thank God, FINALLY! It's been so long! 5 5.00%
Who? It's been so long I forgot who they are! 1 1.00%
Is Jack Tunney okay? 44 44.00%
.... THE BIG DOG! 50 50.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I shall be an optimistic sort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Did he also get called up? He's going to push that needle.

Also they want ratings to go up.

this needed more love

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

The_Rob posted:

I was thinking about when Kenny Omega finally won the title from Okada and how after it truly felt like something big had happened. Like it really felt like a changing of the guard. When is the last time you saw a title change in wwe and it felt like any kind of deal at all.

Bray winning at Elimination Chamber '17.

I'm dumb.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Hey, the 2016 "New Era" thing gave us an Apollo Crews/Sheamus PPV match! That was a thing that happened

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

drat, if AJ/DBry didn't end on a roll-up, one wonders...

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

shiksa posted:

also, aj is someone who wins with multiple things, the forearm, calf crusher, not so much the styles clash anymore, but sometimes.

At Mania, even!

Also Liv Morgan going through a table was more fun than anything, literally anything, that happened during Ambrose/Rollins

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

The only 2018 NXT match the Charlotte/Becky LWS match isn't better than is Gargano/Almas

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

IMO Gargano/Ciampa I and that ladder match would've been a lot better if you trimmed 5 minutes off of each. As is, I was exhausted at the end of both, and not in the best way.

But all these matches are great, mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Angry Grimace posted:

Every few months I am shocked to be reminded of just how long Liv Morgan has been around as a TV character despite having never done anything ever. I literally don't recall having heard her ever speak on television beyond the few seconds of whatever she presumably said during Sarah Logan's infamous Game Meat promo almost a year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SedvdSnAxk

Liv's really amusing when they don't give her dumbass scripted stuff to say.