Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the McMahons FINALLY being back in charge?
This poll is closed.
Oh thank God, FINALLY! It's been so long! 5 5.00%
Who? It's been so long I forgot who they are! 1 1.00%
Is Jack Tunney okay? 44 44.00%
.... THE BIG DOG! 50 50.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That Raw was great. Everyone is talking about it ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The poster

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want a feud between The Man and The NEW Daniel Bryan. Book it roadd doggg

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The only thing that Bayley and Sasha have in common is that their heat is as dead as Ayrton at Tamburello.

#ForzaFerrari

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
on one hand we have a good character with passable mic skils who gets simpathy for the crowd because her in ring career ended abruptly on the other hand we have that fat gently caress fail idiot son of the owner of the company. who shouldnt be on loving tv anymore?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The man gimmik is already played out. Eco terrorism is where we the cool kids are now

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alexa bliss is cool

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cane Birdie

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Liv Morgan is the daughter of the Animal Steele.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The man gimmick already run is course and i hope Asuka beats her and then Charlotte and Becky beat Rhondhah

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Liquid Communism posted:

This is an excellent illustration of another problem with present WWE booking. They overexpose the poo poo out of the workers, meaning a build that could do a couple months of matches seems old three weeks in.

i mean look at this crap

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1076946505280434176

this is bad

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Becky has improved her mic work and she always has been excellent in the ring. I dont know why is so hard to some people in this thread to acept that the man gimmick is really shallow and tiresome. Charlotte beating the crap out of Rhondha was better than whatever Becky is doing right now AND she was te MVP in the ladder match.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Hi the man gimmick

I might be a drunk with cuestionable track record regarding romantic relationships but im not Ric Flair.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benne posted:

Your WreslteMania main-eventer should not be losing in any shape or form before WrestleMania, this is not that hard to grasp

austin lost to hhh at no way out, the wm main event was fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont care about nothing of that

feliz navidad