Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the McMahons FINALLY being back in charge?
This poll is closed.
Oh thank God, FINALLY! It's been so long! 5 5.00%
Who? It's been so long I forgot who they are! 1 1.00%
Is Jack Tunney okay? 44 44.00%
.... THE BIG DOG! 50 50.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Cool thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just like the PR firestorm of proceeding with doing a show in Saudi Arabia.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is a legitimate question, what actually changed last night? Like, even tiny changes. I don't see any in the OP but I didn't watch last night.

More McMahons!!!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bootlicking time again I see

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

Can't wait to see the complete absence of relevant changes!

Nah things will definitely change because they said they would, give it time :smug:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Warthur posted:

PR firestorms are much comfier to sit through when they come with fat bags of cash. So far as I can tell nobody's dangling absurd amounts of money at them to get them to go back to bra and panties match the same way the Saudis threw money at them.

The joke is that there was no firestorm.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

"But she doesn't deserve the push she gets" the voices cried out as she continued to put on great matches where she destroys her own body for their entertainment

Ah yes, please keep raging on things no one ever said. The general consensus is that Charlotte has spent too much time with the title, and we want The Man. Or Asuka.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just ironically posting about a topic that no one brought up 3 times ftw.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Incessant Excess posted:

How come your plat icon is a pentagram?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3877293

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So this almost guarantees Charlotte wins the Rumble, with Becky a distant second.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Has there been a women's elimination chamber match? If not, I see Becky winning that to make a triple threat Ronda/Charlotte/Becky to main event mania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

VJeff posted:

Yeah, this year. It was...okay, I guess?

Haha, completely blocked it out of my memory. Ah right, Alexa before the Ronda push went into high gear.