Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you ready for Asuka?
No
いいえ
View Results

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
That actually felt like a staff meeting.

"Hey, guys, uh, Phil... this is gonna be Phil's last day, and hey, we really appreciate all he did for this office, but y'know, he's moving on and we're all gonna wish him the best, alright? Phil, uh, anything you would like to say to the team?"

"Ah, no, it's just been nice working with all of you... keep in touch!"

*non-committal grunt of assent*

"Great, ah, thanks Phil. Ah, thanks for everything. Best of luck. Um. Everyone, there's a card over there on the counter, and I got some donuts, there should be enough for everyone to get one, so, yeah, go for it. Ah. See you all at our stand-up meeting in an hour, alright?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Dacap posted:

Why is Charlotte dressed like Olivia Newton John at the end of Grease

I dunno but it somehow made her chest even huger

Also, whatever the hell is happening to Charlotte is amazing.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

What if Becky headbutted Vince so hard it drew blood?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Ouch, literally nobody in that crowd thinks there's a chance in hell that Naomi will win. They are deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Naomi is wrestling like 10 times worse than she was earlier this year. Is she injured?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Their timing is so off that this is actually a little worse than Carmella vs. Alicia Fox on Sunday.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I'll let you in on a little secret: Vince has the complete freedom to just do what he likes as a character without being micromanaged to hell.

I like how everyone else's "office" is like a huge curtain and a little TV screen and Vince's office was like a whole loving conference room with a couch and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The golden light and soft-focus camera for Mandy Rose are great touches.