Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
You can't really answer the question "whu happun?" until the thing's finished happuning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
That would require Woolie to finally figure out WASD movement.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Neo_Crimson posted:

Everyone, today we have hit peak Woolie noises.

Is this the part that made Woolie tweet out a headphone warning for near the end of the game?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Is the infinite jumping a bug, or a stated effect of that gem?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Captain Baal posted:

They work more like legions from Chaos Legion which is funny considering that yeah, the big sword and punch ghosts in Astral Chain are also called Legions and are chained down and captured much like they are in Chaos Legion. It's wild how there are two separate games this year that had stuff that reminded me of that game, also feels a little weird with how aware Pat and Woolie are of Capcom's catalog of weird rear end games that they never heard of Chaos Legion since it's also rather DMCesque, but hey.

They've mentioned Chaos Legion, but just saying it's poo poo.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Woolie just doesn't do Scrublords content with trash fighting games anymore, does he? His Get Into Fighting Games videos with his FGC pals are strictly for good games, right? He once said on the podcast he was willing to make his friends endure poverty, but that hasn't happened yet, has it?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Just in general.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
This one on Pat's Twitch page got me.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Neo_Crimson posted:

In this week's Podcast, Woolie describes Warheads candy as "spicy".

Yeah, we all know about Woolie's spice-handling capabilities.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
I haven't gotten to their last podcast yet, but did anyone email them an extensive description of the differences between the Source Engine, gmod, and Source Film Maker?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Tupperwarez posted:

OK, so I know that the "clean up the foreclosure statements from your floor, turn off the audio but not the video, and jerk off" bit is a DarkSydePhil joke, but I'm not familiar with the "wheelchair miracle" bit. Did some streamer try scamming pity donations by faking an injury?

This is an entirely new category of trash media to me.

I'm guessing it's this from years ago.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Is that an actual panic attack at being asked to draw something while streaming?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
From the comments on the Youtube video they had to wrap the news early and cut emails entirely to get it under the line.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
They're not even trying to keep the podcast under five hours anymore, are they?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
That hour-long video on Woolie's Youtube channel just titled "Woolie" is all arguing about his refusal to learn WASD controls? I think I want to see a Gun To Your Head video where they sit him in front of GZDoom and don't let him leave until he finishes E1M1 with a mouse and keyboard.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
That'll sure help with Woolie's dislike of them being cats.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
The games with good netcode will be shown in comparison to the games with lousy netcode.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
There's one kill at the end of season three that's far more shocking.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Big Scary Owl posted:

Oh poo poo Woolie and Little V are playing Halo 2 :hellyeah:

If they time it right, Woolie can go immediately from experiencing Halo 2's cliffhanger ending for the first time to starting Halo 3.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
You can set Snailboune to 1.5x speed and it'll go at original speed.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Dabir posted:

Uh normal speed would be 2x.

I stand corrected.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
You can see the stuff for yourself in her Twitter.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
I thought "random Bible Black clip" would be more Matt's thing.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Big Scary Owl posted:

OH poo poo GET IN HERE WOOLIE AND V ARE PLAYING ROCKSMITH

https://twitch.tv/woolieversus

That's got to be one of the biggest copyright-strike-magnets Woolie's ever done.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Did Zangief actually destroy a piece of Paige's classwork on stream?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
I'm back on podcast 89, and I got to a story about how Zangief jumped into the pants Pat had pulled down to his knees to take a piss as if he was a toddler, and it's a wonder Woolie didn't just quit right then and there like Liam and Matt did.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
When you have to wait over a year for Pat to say something insightful before you can follow through on the joke you set up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIU-S-R6BgQ

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Did Pat or Woolie say they'd ever heard of DnF before the announcement of the upcoming fighting game? I'm curious to see if one of them will try the MMO on a stream, but I bet they'd both hate it.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Rody One Half posted:

Woolie has never ever admitted to being wrong about anything

This is the guy who crafted race theories about Japanese people just to avoid admitting he was wrong about the setting of a loving puzzle game.

Dabir posted:

when was this?

A Catherine LP before the breakup, I think.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Smoking Crow posted:

someone please watch and summarize this video i dont want to lose years off my lifespan with this awful take

matt has had this take for years and it's wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2hqTgfr_g0

Matt does this so often, and I just can't bear to watch 4:3 games stretched out to 16:9.

EDIT:

That's obviously supposed to be a circle.

A good poster fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jan 4, 2021

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Since I first saw this, I've been wondering if it might be a good idea for Pat to work out a deal with Remerai to turn that Pat model into a Vtuber avatar, but he said at one point in a podcast that he prefers to use the camera so Paige or the animals can show up in his streams.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Motto posted:

Maybe Matt's video corrects me on this point, but technically "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance" didn't have a troubled development besides being kind of rushed, since other than recycling ideas and designs it's a different game entirely than the troubled and canned "Metal Gear Solid: Rising".

The video's about how development on the Konami internal project went to poo poo and the whole thing was passed on to Platinum.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Who's calling it "the worst and most uninformed conversation about economics ever recorded" in the podcast description?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
What are the odds Woolie and V don't even get to Yokohama before their 13 hours of paid gameplay time in Yakuza Like a Dragon are up?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Kay Kessler posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/RefinedFairYogurtBloodTrail-F-D0NWyta4s4JWpd

Not since Gears Pop have I seen a look of such pure disgust on this man's face.

If Woolie just tapped out in disgust at this point he'd be throwing away sponsor money, right?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
It's too bad there's zero chance Woolie will get to this point in Yakuza 7 until after his sponsorship deal's done and he gets back to the game on his own at who knows when.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Do we know yet if Woolie is going to see the choice to *REAL-rear end SPOILER* shoot Cunoesse in Disco Elysium? Like, has he gotten to that point in a stream that hasn't been posted on Youtube yet?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Has anyone clipped this?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Looks like he missed the chance to play Mass Effect as Cedric Daniels from The Wire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Is the wedding podcast hiatus on now?