Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

CRYME TYME owns just for the intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqW1HdNz0Eo

:swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

ApeHawk posted:

With Obsidian planning to add a turn-based combat mode to PoE2, I hope he comes back to that with all the DLC.

Obsidian is planning what now :stare:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

CJacobs posted:

I can't watch Pat/Paige's streams live because it's like at least 50% donation messages, reading donation messages, sitting around eating and not playing the video game at this point

Don't forget Paige chomping and crunching and smacking her lips directly into the loving mic. Incidentally, one of the people in chat taught me the word misophobia so that was at least educational.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Edit: Yeah, Paige has loving table horrific manners t's incredibly off-putting. Maybe it's a cultural thing, but where I'm from people don't generally don't just burp loudly and clearly as if it's nothing. It's one step up from eating with your mouth open.

Great news! Tonight's steam is a tight shot on Pat as he talks with a mouthful of whatever and they both talk about how great Jim Sterling is!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/1079118996174196736

I wonder if Matt will be more vocal about poo poo like this now, cause seriously jesus christ whoever you are dude

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

beep by grandpa posted:

Vocal about poo poo like this as well as PSAs about why you should pay your taxes

The fingers thing means the taxes! Who goobered their taxes?

Depths posted:

?????????????

I'm just wondering since The Brand isn't really at risk anymore, Matt can post more freely without risking people whining about the pesky 'ol SJWs ruining the best friends. Seems I recall that was a thing for a while.

cause seriously that's a gross fuckin' post

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

22 minutes is a long time to say "Bethesda is a lovely company that hates Fallout and its fans", but :munch: either way.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

It keep happunin!

https://kotaku.com/fallout-76-starts-off-2019-with-glitched-nukes-1831436569

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

CSB 1: We're Promising Negatives This Time!

CSB 1: Time is a flat circle heavy punch

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Big Scary Owl posted:

But he doesn't look as happy :smith:

He looks so tired :(

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

MagusDraco posted:

Pat: *saying stuff*

Elmo: "I was waiting for this chance"

https://www.twitch.tv/angriestpat/clip/PrettySnappyPotatoEleGiggle

REAL ELMO HOURS NOW

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Big Scary Owl posted:

The boys need to check out this game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/955050/Bright_Memory__Episode_1/

Basically first person DMC developed by just one dude that came out today. Take a look at the gifs in the steam page.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Neo_Crimson posted:

Why would you ever want to?

Sometimes the chat is useful, like when it taught me about misophonia when Paige wouldn't stop crunching into the god drat microphone.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Yeah Matt's fake hype grew stale really drat fast on his solo stuff, whereas his Bloodborne stream with Liam was fun. He just needs someone to bounce off of.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

beep by grandpa posted:

The way Pat speaks so loudly, aggressively and passionately about the dumbest poo poo and Woolie building or feeding off the energy into these abstract dystopias is easily my favorite thing about the entire enterprise. Their "Wrestlecube" convo (which I can't seem to find at the moment) was one of my favorite examples of this ever. In fact, I bet most of the podcast clips they posted were this sort of thing. I don't even watch professional wrestling but I never ever get tired of hearing them talk about it.

Wrestlecube was loving amazing and was the first thing on the podcast in a while that got me to stop what I was doing and give my full attention

Also as good as MK11 looks I was hoping for a surprise Shaolin Monks sequel so one of these goobers could have a go with it

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Boy so small he could use a doorknob as a peephole

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Put the cool little bug from Hollow Knight in Smash :3:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Phantasium posted:

The best thing Matt's done since the breakup was that cereal video, tbh.

Crymetina Critiques Smash Bros was pretty funny :shobon: Matt really needs someone to bounce off of is all. Like the Bloodborne thing he did with Liam recently was solid.

Tae posted:

Paige added nothing last time (Also she doesn't really play games or keep up with news), Plague is basically the worst of Matt and Pat at full power

Pretty much, though her "were you the basketball?" zing at Pat was flawless

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Brain juice go down

https://clips.twitch.tv/RudePlumpWrenchSmoocherZ

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

The best buds got me into Hollow Knight in the first place so I figure this is a good place to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFAknD_9U7c

Yeyeye :3:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Bork busters... bork busters never change.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DeliciousRoundTitanAllenHuhu

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

I'm not entirely sure what's happening, did that lady just kill her dog and it bugged out due to Bethesda Tech or what?

Zwiebel posted:

Is there some context for this that I'm not getting or is it just Fallout being weird and some script bugging out?

The old lady looted a brain from a dog. Said dog was not dead :rip:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

???

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Bloodlines seems like it'd be a hit with Pat and Woolie, once they modded it to get some of the old jank off.

Cause gently caress that was a rough one on launch.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Marin Karin posted:

Hearing them talk about mouse and keyboard and seeing Woolie's eldritch abomination setup makes me wanna die.

Wait a minute, that was real?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Oxyclean posted:

capitalism ruined cheat codes

From the makers of the Game Genie and Action Replay, seize the means with the new Marx Manipulator!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

RareAcumen posted:

but no one's brought up Resident Evil 4 and it's invisible sliding difficulty system

RE4 does what now?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Mystic Mongol posted:

After you die to a room twice, all the enemies start missing more, or get distracted more easily, and generally become less aggressive. Third time's the charm!

I didn't know that, that's pretty neat.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Finally, some good loving McMuscles kontent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeWL-jQPAbA

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Andrast posted:

Scrublords was infinitely better than fnf

The fighting segments should've been Scrublords and Salty Bet.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Pat flying into the sun stirred up my Elite Dangerous anxiety in a big way, drat.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Bumblebees... bumble kings... hmmmm

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Geno wont be in smash because he's less cool than any other Mario rpg one poo poo cast member.

Put Vivian in smash

Put Meowscular Chef in Smash

Also Doom Slayer

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Hasn't Woolie gushed all over Elon and Bezos in the past? The capitalist brainworms go deep

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Tae posted:

I would recommend just cutting to the 3 hour mark. The news section taught me that the reason why Fallout 76 is a laggy mess, is because it pings every single item in someone's inventory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZsfTWqqKKM

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

it was a lot better when paige would be on most streams and they'd bicker and mock each other most of the time, but she's apparently been particularly unwell lately and also is moving back to the US so hasn't been on much.

Sounds like Elmo's time to shine

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

from the videos relatively recently I've seen with the two of them, things seem pretty much the same between them, or they're really great at hiding it. But from what I recall she never actually moved to canada, and I think Pat would need to marry her to fast track citizenship or something?

it seems weird especially considering her health issues and american healthcare now, but I guess they've figured something out that's good for them.

I had a buddy up in Canada who's boss desperately wanted to hire me, but Canadian law dictated that the position had to be filled by a resident first otherwise there were Severe Penalties. Wait time for me to meet criteria to work for him was seven years. It's surprisingly hard to become a citizen, even marriage doesn't expedite it.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Yeah I remember Matt being liquored up for a loooong time, didn't know his mom had a stroke though :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Praise be to Elmo on this, the day of his birth :kimchi: