Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

We have the same issue at our theaters and the last movie I wasnt able to get a ticket for the day of was Dr Strange which is at least a year ago

That's strange.

Maybe.

But who am I to judge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Screama posted:

Pre-assigned seating sucks

sucks....sessfully makes movie-going a better experience.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I Brake For MILFs posted:

If I don't have to show up early to theaters anymore how am I going to learn that sweet trivia before the previews.

Why yes, I do want to know how many movies Chris Pratt has been in. Thank you for making my experience better.

Pro tip: you can reserve the best seats in the house ahead of time, and still show up early for trivia.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Collapsing Farts posted:

I always find it fascinating that in America, people talking or making noise in the theatre is apparently a thing?

I've been to at least a few movies and the absolute worst experience I had was a group of teens in the back row mumbling and giggling about something for like a minute before shutting up. At least my experience here in Sweden has been dead silent theatres. I can't imagine some fat american idiot commenting on the movie they're watching lol. Surely it'd be okay to tell them to shut up?

In America, everyone has a gun, and none us us can afford mental health care. You're rolling the dice, confronting someone who clearly already doesn't understand, or care about, basic social conventions like "shut the gently caress up in the theater."