Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The tell-all is always a trashfire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Lmao Pedro AND Chantel both immediately instigating poo poo in the green room the morning before the filming.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pedro sincerely comes off as just incredibly depressed all the time when he's around Chantel
either that's coaching for some hot drama or that marriage is dead

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Pedro is an rear end in a top hat because he’s unfaithful and has suspect motives. Chantel is an rear end in a top hat because she’s stubborn. And they’re both just hypnotically stupid.

Edit: Jay: “I wasn’t going to come to this thing but then I remembered that it’s super easy to pick up American chicks who want to gently caress someone from tv.”

Hazo fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jul 22, 2019

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

God let this be the dunk on Colt hour

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I’m with Pedro on walking away from the Chantel parent call-in. Her mom is absolutely crazy. And the quiet, analytical kind of crazy, which is the most frightening kind.

Edit: Like that right there, the thing about gravity. That was loving terrifying.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Jul 22, 2019

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Hazo posted:

I’m with Pedro on walking away from the Chantel parent call-in. Her mom is absolutely crazy. And the quiet, analytical kind of crazy, which is the most frightening kind.

Edit: Like that right there, the thing about gravity. That was loving terrifying.

she's just annoying. i have never seen a person take so long to get to the point in my life and its infuriating

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Rhopunzel posted:

she's just annoying. i have never seen a person take so long to get to the point in my life and its infuriating
She scares me.

“I felt it was quite. Upsetting. When Pedro’s mother. Said. That she would. Beat us up. That was. Unpleasant. And that’s why. I have these now.” *slowly lifts into frame the skins of Pedro’s family*

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Pedro's so depressed he doesn't even want to play his video games. :smith:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I think I’d be decently happy if I had chantels bangin boobies to motorboat

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

God let this be the dunk on Colt hour

I like how he can't talk or have simple banter with other women without turning into a goony sarcastic rear end in a top hat that alienates them to the point of revulsion

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I think I’d be decently happy if I had chantels bangin boobies to motorboat

Too sad to motorboat those. Too depressed to game on his sweet rig. The tragedy of Pedro

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

WhyteRyce posted:

I like how he can't talk or have simple banter with other women without turning into a goony sarcastic rear end in a top hat that alienates them to the point of revulsion

This is every single guy you've ever encountered who's like Coltits. This is how they talk to every single hyoomon feeemale

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Colt's divorce lawyer reacting to Debbie's "she's not getting custody of the cats :cenobite:" comment is my reaction to everything they try to do

e: :goofy:
Larissa's new boyfriend is such a goddamn creepy loser, how are you such a failure at 26

AveMachina fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Jul 22, 2019

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I was intrigued by Colt's lawyer since she's the first lawyer on the show that doesn't look like an escaped mental patient.

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
I will not have you speak ill of Mohamed's lawyer

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

He posts here

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I think the best part is how when they are examining the terribleness of each one of the cast the camera pans and they all look so smug and superior when they are just as much of a trainwreck.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

I heard during the tell all’s they provide liquor so it removes inhibitions and the fights occur.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

My favorite part of Tell-All so far? Pedro just sitting there, with his head back and massaging the bridge of his nose, while trying to deal with the family Chantal's bullshit. You know those hero shots they do? The introductory "I look at you, but oh no! You look away" or whatever? From now on, Pedro and Chantal's should just be this:

We Got Us A Bread fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Jul 22, 2019

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Martinpale posted:

trying to deal with the family Chantal's bullshit.

That's the thing though, dealing with Family Chantal is entirely optional!

Is this a battle of wills at this point? Because he can just leave.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Three Olives posted:

The second he leaves, the second he proves Family Chantel right in their minds. He's trapped forever.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Three Olives posted:

No one in that situation is smart enough to back down. Chantal is oblivious, Pedro is not very bright, Family Chantal has an overwhelming sense of self-importance...and River straight-up wants to gently caress Chantal...and Family Pedro just wants to fight people. Verbally and physically. I did appreciate Chantal referencing Pedro's excellent roundhouse kick to the fruit plate, though.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The big thing Chantal and Pedro's families have in common is that they both seem to want their children to fail.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Do these people have any awareness that relationships aren't supposed to look like this? Even at their best moments all of their interactions as a couple seem like SO MUCH WORK.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Binged s1 and s2 of Love after Lockup in the last week (I haven't watched the new episodes of s2 that started a month ago or so yet though). Thanks guys for providing me something just so utterly awful to invest my time in. Gotta say it's the better show than Fiance just because the insanity and criminality just runs so much deeper. Definitely got some genuine "HOLY poo poo!" moments out of me, and s2 is definitely more fun than s1 even if they drag it out too long.

The best thing was finding out after Scott and Lizzie split, he manages to find someone else... who then apparently conned him even harder than she did. And it was evident from the clip they showed of him in the finale that it was going to happen again. The guy is just the biggest loser on the planet I swear, and it kinda infuriates me that he even had $90k to lose.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Martinpale posted:

No one in that situation is smart enough to back down. Chantal is oblivious, Pedro is not very bright, Family Chantal has an overwhelming sense of self-importance...and River straight-up wants to gently caress Chantal...and Family Pedro just wants to fight people. Verbally and physically. I did appreciate Chantal referencing Pedro's excellent roundhouse kick to the fruit plate, though.

Chantal seems like one of those people that always has to be right and always has to get the last word in. It's sad watching her browbeat Pedro into silence and then doing that concerned "what's wrong" poo poo after he's gone catatonic.

Mama Chantal is a dumb person that thinks talking slowly and referencing something she once heard in school makes her smart. Father Chantal has no backbone unless someone kicks his catering tray. River is a baby who is used to people coddling and indulging him.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Good news, the Family Chantel premieres tonight!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
This whole season felt like a dryhump of a build to this dumb Chantel show. Life after lockup had a way better season.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
watching the tell-all and lmao @ coltee rolling in all cool sitting like weirdo in the backstage couch

ass cobra fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jul 22, 2019

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Colt has a bad habit of having suits that are both too large and too small for him.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I know everyone carries weight differently but he is the single most oddly proportioned dude I think ever.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I know everyone carries weight differently but he is the single most oddly proportioned dude I think ever.

I haven't watched any of his seasons but he looks like Roger Rabbit flattened him with a steam roller.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
He looks like an Akira blob monster rising out of the back of a normal guy whose father was a pizza dough.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I enjoyed Coltee manspreading himself on the couch and then demanding Nicole come out so he could see her

coltee.jpg

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jul 22, 2019

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Colt looks like Homer Simpson running on the treadmill and undulating except he's just standing there not moving

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Binged s1 and s2 of Love after Lockup in the last week (I haven't watched the new episodes of s2 that started a month ago or so yet though). Thanks guys for providing me something just so utterly awful to invest my time in. Gotta say it's the better show than Fiance just because the insanity and criminality just runs so much deeper. Definitely got some genuine "HOLY poo poo!" moments out of me, and s2 is definitely more fun than s1 even if they drag it out too long.

The best thing was finding out after Scott and Lizzie split, he manages to find someone else... who then apparently conned him even harder than she did. And it was evident from the clip they showed of him in the finale that it was going to happen again. The guy is just the biggest loser on the planet I swear, and it kinda infuriates me that he even had $90k to lose.

I don't think the Life After Lockup series is as good as the Love After Lockup regular show. There are a lot more staged events and it's starting to turn into every other reality show.

Fortunately there is a new season of Love After Lockup starting soon so I can get my fix of classic moments like Tracy disappearing on her wedding night in a cloud of crack smoke

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I was saying the same thing last night! From the shoulders up he looks mildly overweight and but he is really like super fat.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Again, relocating your little son to South Africa away from his friends and family and then letting his surrogate dad tell him about child trafficking on the first day there seems like bad parenting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

WhyteRyce posted:

Chantal seems like one of those people that always has to be right and always has to get the last word in. It's sad watching her browbeat Pedro into silence and then doing that concerned "what's wrong" poo poo after he's gone catatonic.

Mama Chantal is a dumb person that thinks talking slowly and referencing something she once heard in school makes her smart. Father Chantal has no backbone unless someone kicks his catering tray. River is a baby who is used to people coddling and indulging him.

I haven't watched much of Pedro and Chantal besides the karate kicking incident but that entire exchange with Colt was pretty condemning. They were having a conversation, he got a tiny bit sarcastic and her response was to immediately attack him with a barbed statement and then act like a martyr when he told her to shut the gently caress up.