Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goonerousity
Sep 25, 2017

aww yeah
Code is at https://github.com/unidef/quantum

How it works is there’s macros to define dimensions to arrays of binary trees, this forms a neuron which can be used for ai, sql, or just general filling up ram and hoosington a misconfigured Unix server

My goal is to implement it as some kind of FreeBSD memory management module or database module

It segfaults now because I don’t want to read up on gdb, or install windows, or not use FreeBSD.

Code is distributed through the bsd license

Please don’t ban or probate me, I have like 100$ to my name, if it’s spam I don’t mind this tRad gets deleted

I’m more interested in forum goers opinions, not their money

What does everyone think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.
A similar thread like this was posted here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3866359

Like, originally, with the library in previous post, I looked at it, and concluded it was a joke.

However, I have to confess I'm looking at your code, looking at the post, and frankly... I don't get it. Is this an avant garde deconstruction of the concept open source in general? If you're going to make a library open source, you should get it to the point where it actually does something useful first, then people can build on that...

Goonerousity
Sep 25, 2017

aww yeah
Mods gas this thread, I’ll bump my thread on unidef freeman

Thank you for the link, it’s such a pita doing stuff on an iPhone XR

Goonerousity
Sep 25, 2017

aww yeah

Bruegels Fuckbooks posted:

A similar thread like this was posted here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3866359

Like, originally, with the library in previous post, I looked at it, and concluded it was a joke.

However, I have to confess I'm looking at your code, looking at the post, and frankly... I don't get it. Is this an avant garde deconstruction of the concept open source in general? If you're going to make a library open source, you should get it to the point where it actually does something useful first, then people can build on that...

Tbh I just like arrays and binary trees.

Thanks again for the link to my old post, hopefully I can bump it and get more responses on my code after mods gas this thread

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
You should ask in yospos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unidef freeman
Sep 18, 2014

by R. Guyovich

elite_garbage_man posted:

You should ask in yospos

Sure. I’ll post it under “poke gentle fun at my quantum code”