Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Nvm gently caress it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Part of the reason I got med retired is that I needed a whole host of Uppers, Downers, Antipsychotics, antidepressants, heart meds, pain killers, and anti seizure meds.

I was completely broken by the 11 year mark. Retired permanently years later.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Liz Warren is just about the worst candidate we could put up against Trump. I like her politics, don’t get me wrong. But Trump will crush her. We need someone that can metaphorically punch trump in the nose over and over again.

Give me Tammy Duckworth and let her call him bone spurs in chief. I’ll go door to door in my red as gently caress town for Duckworth.

Maybe Warren can be Vice President. I’d love to see an all female ticket win.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

mlmp08 posted:

Let me just say thank you for not pivoting to Biden. Cause boy, as much as I didn't like Clinton as a candidate, it gets my eyebrows raised when someone dogs on Warren for "electability" or "likeability" or "progressive credentials" and then suggests Biden.

I personally like Biden but he’s not the candidate we need, plus his time has passed. He was a great VP, and he’s a good man. Just not what we need.

Does anyone have a good run down on Tammy Duckworth’s policies/politics? I know she’s not a declared candidate but I’d be really interested in reading her stances.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Vasudus posted:

Building a wall in any way suggested would be the single largest engineering project ever conducted in the modern world and probably all history. Don't have time to compare it to the great wall of china but they might have it beat if adjusted for modern times.

The wall doesn’t have poo poo on the U.S. highway and interstate road systems in any measurable terms. Cost more, insanely larger, and more steel and concrete and asphalt than 3 border walls. Our highway networks are insane.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

that explains the smug posting and pedantry.

:allears:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
We need to set some drinking game rules for tonight. I’ve got Bourbon, and Rye. So far I’ve got: Trump says illegals, take a shot. Trump declares national emergency polish off the bottle of Rye. Trump makes cogent and wise remarks on border security: Suck start my pistol.

Any other ideas?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Still unconfirmed but I bet Bolton has a giant hard on right now

https://twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/1...ingawful.com%2F

Oh boy, strap in fella’s, some of you are going Persian Hunting. Best of luck, I’ll think of you while drawing my retirement check, and hugging my DD-214 that has every single can’t re-enlist code on it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Professor Bling posted:

That is my compromise position, because my non-compromise position is murdering the rich and giving landlords the bullet while we implement full communism.

:lol:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

sharknado slashfic posted:

I assume you're trolling or joking but there's some pretty basic bare bones stuff required in my democratic candidate (in a -presidential- election): Don't be a racist or a misogynist or a homophobe or an evangelical or a pedophile.

There are liberal evangelicals, that have good views about things like Women, LGBT issues, minorities, etc. My sister left Judaism and is in a church with an openly gay, black, female minister.

The teachings of Christ are not an inherently bad thing, nor is believing those teachings and spreading the word.

I admit though, there’s a lot of lovely “evangelicals” so I can kinda understand why you’d have them on your list.

But there are good people, progressive and liberal, who are evangelicals. Though they’re definitely in the minority.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

mods changed my name posted:

y'all ever just do like karate poses in your hotel room listening to the doors and just like freak the gently caress out

Of course man, and my son has HIV now too.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Casimir Radon posted:

Don't worry N4I. I'm going to personally make sure Trump pays for making you insufferable.

He was way more insufferable as a mod, I’d say he’s improved a lot. He’s still the MiG-15 of GiP, though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
:lol: @ trumps catering job. Fuckin’ :lol:.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I wouldn’t exactly call Caro brave. Disturbed? Yes. Brave? I dunno, he seems to be more schizophrenic than brave.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
loving Tide.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Fake news!!!!!

(Did I do this right?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

EBB posted:

Well yeah step one is go Full Gritty

Gritty is such a goddamn feel good story for me.